Main Menu

FRIDAY Belle

Started by Pete Dero, May 05, 2023, 04:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

We can't go another week without a Friday thread and it is almost midnight over here ...

More Combat Mission for me and some flight simming (Prepar3d).

Have a fine weekend !

SirAndrewD

Jedi Survivor will dominate the May the 4th weekend for me.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

devoncop

Age of Wonders 4 continues to dominate my gaming life.

My game of the last 2 or 3 years and I am still only halfway through the introductory map with about 70 turns to go if it goes the distance.

Phenomenal.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Dammit Carl!

Having eschewed electric hedge trimmers for good now (or at least until I can't lift things anymore), Imma go ham on some vegetation with my new 2 stroke Stihl.  So Saturday is taken care of.

Not sure otherwise, to be honest, as no games either lusted for or in my library are really jumping out at me at the moment.  First world problems, eh?

Have a good 'un, gents!

Geezer

Back playing New World and having a lot of fun with it again.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

bobarossa

Continuing my WITE2 campaign, probably for the rest of this year. :uglystupid2:

Jarhead0331

Playing some X-Wing Alliance with the Tie Fighter Total Conversion mod. It's awesome.

...and DCS in my motion rig. It's also awesome.

...and probably some more AoW4, Silica and Rule the Waves. Time permitting.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

Total Conflict: Resistance with the latest patch is pretty cool.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Not really much of a weekend between drill, volunteer hours, daughters' standardized tests and yard work each day. What I can salvage I will use for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, a new Old World campaign, maybe some Aggressors: Ancient Rome, Imperiums: Greek Wars and going to purchase A Plague Tale: Requiem for 40% off (29.99).

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Between the yard, the pool, and the grandkids, I'll be playing whatever I can wedge into the quiet moments. Have a great weekend Grogs and BTW, Happy Cinco de Mayo.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 05, 2023, 09:51:38 PMHappy Cinco de Mayo.

Cinco de Mayo!

The holiday where mostly Americans, from a country that once aggressively annexed half of Mexico, celebrates a Mexican military victory over the French who were trying to annex the other half.

But..Margiratas..am I right?

Actually, that's a conflict that's in need of some wargame love. Oooh Age of Rifles.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Tanaka

Age of Wonders 4 love it. SCACW and Ageod AJE PBEMs. Finally getting over what I think was Covid again...

Jarhead0331

Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 05, 2023, 10:03:06 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on May 05, 2023, 09:51:38 PMHappy Cinco de Mayo.

Cinco de Mayo!

The holiday where mostly Americans, from a country that once aggressively annexed half of Mexico, celebrates a Mexican military victory over the French who were trying to annex the other half.

But..Margiratas..am I right?

Actually, that's a conflict that's in need of some wargame love. Oooh Age of Rifles.

Oh come now. Don't start nothing. Won't be nothing. Besides, the US paid for the ceded territory and quite frankly, as far as I'm concerned, they can have it back.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

^ As a native Texan, I was just appreciating the irony.

I actually keep my HPS Mexican-American War title on my hard drive, even though I hardly ever play it vs the WDS titles.

I hope that one day WDS gives the Early American Wars series the graphical and UI facelifts that they've done for the Napoleonics.