Civilization 6 multiplayer via PlayYourDamnTurn (PBEm | setting up)

Started by Yskonyn, January 30, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

No, that is epic.
I would not scrap that mission!
Grey and thundery.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

I'd join if I had the game. But I'd be happy to follow as others play.

Yskonyn

Only a small week to release! Lots of new features in the expansion!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Tuna

I'd be interested but not sure I'd trust logging my Steam I'D into an outside entity!

Barthheart

What could possibly go wrong?  :P

Seriously though if you've got their extra phone based security setup you should be pretty bullet proof.

What add-ons are we using?

Yskonyn

Well the idea was ALL OF THEM!
Like you said; who's doesn't have all for this game?  :2funny:

Yeah.

Barthheart

Yskonyn

Ok, so, does anyone want to play or what?
It'll be WITH the expansion if I can call dibs.