DC Area Miniatures Guy and Chit Pusher Coming Aboard

Started by Panzerfaust 150, May 07, 2019, 02:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panzerfaust 150

Hi all,
Am here to introduce myself. I am Jason Weiser, and I am a chit pusher of some 36 years, and a miniatures guy of 30 years (Has it really been that long??) Anyhow, am always looking for folks to game with, especially on the chit pushing side. My tastes tend towards WWII and Cold War Gone Hot, as well as Sci-Fi, so I am here, and would love to hear from folks.

SirAndrewD

Good, good, we can always use more chit pushing.

Gus will be happy about anything miniature.

What is your opinion on dongles?
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

besilarius

Welcome Aboard!
We're always happy for new blood.  Where about in DC area?  The Game Club of Maryland has a number of sites they host game days, and there are some local Game Cons like NOVAG (Northern Virginia Gamers) and ScrumCon in College Park.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Welcome Panzerfaust 150. Glad to have you with us here at Grogheads, the Valhalla of Wargaming.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk