Origins 2017 (June 14-18), Columbus OH

Started by bayonetbrant, June 24, 2016, 08:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 08, 2017, 08:39:58 AM
In other news, there's a game convention we'll all be at in one week! :D

I'm going to the Southern Fried Game Expo tomorrow in Atlanta.

airboy

People going to Origins can PM for my phone number.  I'm mainly playing Call of Cthulhu.  I'm driving to Columbus on Tuesday.

stahlnee

If you are needing a place during the convention contact me.

I have a room at Hampton Inn and Suites across the street.

Edwin

bayonetbrant

that's very kind of you!

One of the reasons I always make Origins a "must-do" is that I bring the kids and we stay at Casa del Mom, so it doubles as a grandparents' visit for us
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: Down to the wire!  :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Capn Darwin on June 12, 2017, 06:49:55 AM
:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: Down to the wire!  :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

What now?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

Barthheart

Details, schmetails, bring on the Jack and Peach Schnapps!  :D

Capn Darwin

bayonetbrant

So here's a quick photo of a bunch of the prize games that we got sent to us... by companies that aren't even at Origins!

Wargamers are awesome.

http://grogheads.com/?p=14842

stahlnee

Quote from: stahlnee on June 11, 2017, 07:53:17 PM
If you are needing a place during the convention contact me.

I have a room at Hampton Inn and Suites across the street.

Edwin

Spot has been taken. Thank you.

airboy

bayonetbrant

Quote from: airboy on June 13, 2017, 08:19:42 PM
Arrived after ten hour drive

glad you're here and safe.  We'll be in the gaming hall pretty early tomorrow.  I'll be in a blue Hawaiian shirt, running around w/ my hair on fire most of the day weekend  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak