The Lordz Games Studio strikes a licence deal on Check Your 6!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

acctingman

Just posted over at Lordz Game Studio regarding a PC version of Check Your 6

"The game is more or less done, discussing with Slitherine Beta program, PR and marketing and a release schedule"

Giggty-Giggty!!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

IronX

That's great news. Hopefully discussions with PR and marketing will see the release of some screenshots or somfink. I'm curious to see what it's going to look like.

Cyrano

Single-player RTS with a vigorous economic component featuring wheat gathering.

It will also, inexplicably, require PBEM++.

Big if true.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

acctingman

Quote from: Cyrano on September 07, 2017, 07:29:30 PM
Single-player RTS with a vigorous economic component featuring wheat gathering.

It will also, inexplicably, require PBEM++.

Big if true.

uhm....wut?  ???

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Cyrano

I would back a "Stukas Over Catan" KS in an instant.

I would need to see the A3A rulebook on-line before committing to purchase.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Boggit

Anything that comes close to Achtung Spitfire! or Over the Reich is looong overdue for the gaming community. Check your 6 sounds really interesting. :bd:
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

acctingman

So, beta invites are apparently going out this week.

If you get in (and I don't) let us know, so I can swear at you  O0

DennisS

Quote from: Boggit on September 09, 2017, 05:01:48 PM
Anything that comes close to Achtung Spitfire! or Over the Reich is looong overdue for the gaming community. Check your 6 sounds really interesting. :bd:

I loved Achtung Spitfire! Over the Reich is also a pretty good game. Heck..I played a Commodore WWI turn based game back in the day..can't remember the name, that was also pretty good.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.