It's the last Friday gaming thread of the summer!

Started by Martok, September 20, 2013, 05:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Rome II.

Northern Europe is mine. Now I'm moving south. I plan on teaching those arrogant Romans a few lessons in another hundred years. {cue Flight of the Valkyries}

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Anguille

We've got visits, so i'll barely be able to pbem Armada 2526 and some Populus Romanus on my Tablet.

mikeck

Rome 2
Civil war 2
AJE ...playing Pompey against Ceasar.

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

PanzersEast

Trying to keep from just staring at my screen...... Going to purchase ARMA III.

Dominions III - Started learning
X3 AP -  Humble merchant start... slow building money
EU IV - New Austria Campaign
Skyrim - Need to finish this

And maybe a quick death playing Project Zomboid as usually.  Started a AJE campaign and it crashed and I lost everything.....

PE

Wolfe1759

A Sid Meier's weekend for me - Pirates!, Ace Patrol and CiV BNW.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

CptHowdy

ootp 14 while watching my reds play the pirates. also will fire up king Arthur. bound and determined to actually finish the starter campaign in that before trying out druids or saxons!

Grim.Reaper

8)
Quote from: CptHowdy on September 20, 2013, 06:05:52 PM
ootp 14 while watching my reds play the pirates. also will fire up king Arthur. bound and determined to actually finish the starter campaign in that before trying out druids or saxons!

Boo....boo....go pirates!  We need this series.

CptHowdy

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 20, 2013, 06:43:23 PM
8)

hehe. while I think the cards will hold on for the division I would like for the reds to host that one game playoff. should be a good six games between these two to finish out the season.

Arctic Blast

Prepping for a board game day tomorrow. Then...board game day tomorrow.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: CptHowdy on September 20, 2013, 06:55:26 PM
8)

hehe. while I think the cards will hold on for the division I would like for the reds to host that one game playoff. should be a good six games between these two to finish out the season.

agreed.....should be exciting.....it has been very long for a Pirate fan to have something to look forward to this late in the season so don't take this away from us:)  I personally hate the one game wild card playoff after a team puts all that work in the season, but oh well, that is the system we have to live with.

CptHowdy

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 20, 2013, 07:10:53 PM
Quote from: CptHowdy on September 20, 2013, 06:55:26 PM
8)

agreed.....should be exciting.....it has been very long for a Pirate fan to have something to look forward to this late in the season so don't take this away from us:)  I personally hate the one game wild card playoff after a team puts all that work in the season, but oh well, that is the system we have to live with.

yeah not a fan of the one game playoff. just make it the top 4 teams and start the dang playoffs!

MetalDog

In a  move I'm sure all of you (read: none) have been clamoring for, I will now make my entry in to this thread.  To absolutely noone's surprise, I will playing Civ IV BTS MP and solo.  My last Warlock foray was a bit of a bummer and I haven't gone back to fix the mess I made yet.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

Quote from: MetalDog on September 21, 2013, 02:17:54 PM
My last Warlock foray was a bit of a bummer and I haven't gone back to fix the mess I made yet.
Given you're the resident Warlock master here, that's a fairly incredible claim.  Were you trying to lose on purpose, only for it to turn into a "Springtime for Hitler" situation?  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

W8taminute

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 20, 2013, 06:00:10 AM
...I could be talked in GTA V but i fear thatll will be all i do for six days and ill be found stuck to the carpet with a controller melded to my hands

geek if you don't mind I'm using this as my siggie.  Great stuff!

Picked up GTA V just before the weekend began but have only been able to play about 2 hours.  There is no way I can play this game in front of the kids so I have to wait until they go to bed. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk