Resistance is futile! Friday has arrived!

Started by MetalDog, November 01, 2013, 06:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

November starts two months of a brutal work schedule for me, so Friday is a welcome sight.  It means they can only torture me for one more day (except for next week when I have to work Saturday, too).  Once the day is done, it will be the usual of Civ IV BTS MP and Sunday will be Ender's Game with my best girl.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

visiting the olds with undercover junior - on Sunday night (barring a bonfire and firework display) therell be some HOI III Italy, i fancy a bit of Ace Patrol Pacific if its out

Would love to squeeze in some Rome II and EU IV but i need a big run up at those

Need to start CMANO too

I NEED MORE ME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

Jarhead0331

Hmmmm...mom is in town to visit baby, so who knows. But, if I can sneak away, maybe some Batman Origins, Battlefield 4 and more Rome II.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bbmike

Hopefully I will get a chance to try Fallen Enchantress for the first time since the big patch. I did see that a new DLC for it was released yesterday. And I'm certain I'll play more Civ5 BNW.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Will fly my first dragon in Skyrim and start up Castlevania.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Watch those dragons Gus. They turn like a battleship and there's no over-head compartment. I'm still giving Radious a try for Rome 2 and have gotten to battle 2 of CMFI's Troina campaign.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on November 01, 2013, 06:07:59 AMSunday will be Ender's Game with my best girl.

So what are you doing for the second-best girl?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JudgeDredd

mmm...well I've been waiting patiently for a campaign for ARMA III and it's out, so I'll be playing that

I need to fly some FSX and Air Hauler to get money and rep.

I'll likely try and get some Bioshock:Infinite

I need to stay away from Matrix forums...the draw of those beautiful manuals in WiF is getting stronger.
Alba gu' brath

PanzersEast

I will be assimilating the following:

Fallen Enchantress

Skyrim

OOTP14

Who knows after that.... I've moved all the icons to the games I have installed on my machine and I may try to go through some of them and dwindle down what is installed and what I really want to spend time with the Fall/Winter.  May pick up Flashpoint Campaigns this weekend yet again......

PE

Pinetree

Hopefully I can find some time for FPCRS and Command
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 01, 2013, 06:53:00 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 01, 2013, 06:34:59 AM
Battlefield 4

is it out yet or are you still beta-ing

Interesting question.  I'm expecting a pretty good gaming week-end:

ARMAIII (new gear and I'm trying to find a part of Altis that I like)
   CLOD -- Trying to get the Anson to shoot down a He115.  Historically they could do it.  In-game trying to get two "non-flyable" planes to fight can be interesting.
   Rome II (Still Macedon -- I might go back and start another campaign as Rome)
   Bouvines 1214 -- (boardgame) will Otto IV survive his foray or will things get more historical and he'll be hauled off the battlefield by his own routing troops?

Slick Wilhelm

Definitely some World of Tanks, and since I've just started reading Shelby Foote's "The Civil War" trilogy, I think I'll start getting serious with some Civil War II.