War Crimes in Video Games

Started by DicedT, November 04, 2013, 05:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

I don't think so.  The game I have in mind was not an FPS.  It used isometric views and (from my recollection of the screenshots) you could see half a dozen vehicles and a couple of squads at a time.

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

jomni

Quote from: Philippe on November 06, 2013, 09:22:27 AM
I don't think so.  The game I have in mind was not an FPS.  It used isometric views and (from my recollection of the screenshots) you could see half a dozen vehicles and a couple of squads at a time.

RTS?

Philippe

Quite possibly, and that would explain why I never got around to getting it.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

GDS_Starfury

you know whats a war crime?

Matrix prices!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Nefaro

Bison

Good grief.  Maybe we should just pass laws where death is outlawed in all games.  That includes Pacman.  That incomplete circle has been killing ghosts for decades now.  Completely out of control and unacceptable.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

You eat one of those power pellets and it turns the ghosts edible.  I'm not sure how it works.  That secret is held deep in the vaults of Namco.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Are you daring to suggest Pacman isn't "real"?

Gusington

I guess it depends on many factors.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Bison

See?  Ghost have emotions and Pacman doesn't care.  In fact, he gets crazy eyes as he's eating them while they are still whatever passes for alive as a ghost.

Gusington

I am almost shamed into silence by that .gif.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd