Ok, now calm down guys...

Started by Toonces, August 12, 2013, 10:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Surprised you nerds didn't post this up first...had to find it over at SimHQ!

And my thoughts upon seeing the video:

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Oh WTF...  ::)

Whatever.  I didn't click on that thread the first time because space games are so nerdy and I'm too cool.   8)

Nerds.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Bison

Toonces

LOL @ 2:37.

That was pretty funny, although I've never seen that show.  Too nerdy.

GDS_Starfury

^^^  dont mind him.  evidently hes from the Jersey Shore.
spray tan does that to the synapses.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Toonces

^ you know sometimes I get snarky when my 'roids are wearing off...   >:(

GDS_Starfury

ya just need to get your swoll on brah!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 12, 2013, 10:55:07 PM
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=7054.0

Move to a real time zone, hippy!
lol - I think that's what is often referred to in our "nerdy" world as pwned! :-)
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

I'm a dork, not a nerd. And your Mom thinks I'm cool.

Haha 'brah'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MikeGER

sandman2575

Quote from: Toonces on August 12, 2013, 11:13:49 PM
That was pretty funny, although I've never seen that show.  Too nerdy.

What?!?!  Nixon's Head will have you know that Futurama is one of the great achievements of Western Civilization. You just made his Enemies List.

8)

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.