Main Menu

SpaceX

Started by steve58, April 13, 2015, 03:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Looks like its still a go.  20 minutes to launch.  O0
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Pete Dero

Cancelled for today due to the weather.

steve58

Yeah, just saw that.  Next attempt will be Saturday.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

It took more time to clear the Alien Mother Ship out of the flight path than they thought it would. Hey, when they don't want to go.....
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Launch scheduled for today at 3:22p.  50/50 chance of launching weather-wise.

MikeGER

for us Eurpeons ist 20:22 in the UK and 21:22 in Germany

Pete Dero

steve58

I'm probably going to miss the launch.  Gotta go work on my honey-do list. ::)

Pete Dero

Current weather is a no-go again, but they have hope for a clearing in the next hour.

RedArgo

Looks like a successful launch!

Toonces

USA! USA! USA!

Seriously, that was so cool.   :notworthy:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bobarossa

How long until the Dragon Capsule Simulator program comes out?

steve58

Great launch!  USA!

Quote from: bobarossa on May 30, 2020, 02:45:22 PM

Probably not what you are looking for, but here are some SpaceX and Dragon cap mods in...Kerbal.

steve58

...and a successfully booster landing on a barge.   O0

Staggerwing

Quote from: bobarossa on May 30, 2020, 02:45:22 PM

There's a Dragon Capsule/ISS docking sim out already.

https://iss-sim.spacex.com

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys