Main Menu

SpaceX

Started by steve58, April 13, 2015, 03:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

QuoteThere is ZERO actual evidence that Elon Musk is any of the things you've accused him of.

ya, none at all.

except for all the actual evidence.  and using Shapiro as a source is about as enlightened as using Brand.
you think its valid and many absolutely do not.

buckle up boy and girls, its going to be a FUN election year!   :Party:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Did I ever tell you guys about the secretary at work I slept with? She was (still is) one of the most beautiful women I have met.

Looks aren't everything though. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 21, 2023, 09:41:54 AMMusk's father was a member of the Anti-Aparteid progressive party and it is well-known that he raised his children well and that all of them, Elon included, were against Aparteid

one of my best friends growing up is a Jewish South African.  not one of his family supported aparteid and the sanctions on the country are what led to them leaving.  they were all pretty racist as well.
people can be both things especially where politics and money are involved.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 21, 2023, 02:25:52 PM
Quotebut the average person? I don't get it.

ya, the tesla auto union is doing real well....  my question is this:  if you were alive during the 20s, would you forgive ford's antisemitism just because he made a cheap car?

^"racism", "antisemitism", "transphobia"...these are the claims of the intellectually bankrupt to censor and discredit those of whom they differ ideologically. You all are better than that.

you still never answered the question.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 21, 2023, 05:54:41 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 21, 2023, 02:25:52 PM
Quotebut the average person? I don't get it.

ya, the tesla auto union is doing real well....  my question is this:  if you were alive during the 20s, would you forgive ford's antisemitism just because he made a cheap car?

^"racism", "antisemitism", "transphobia"...these are the claims of the intellectually bankrupt to censor and discredit those of whom they differ ideologically. You all are better than that.

you still never answered the question.

I reject your question as it is a false equivalence. Musk is not antisemitic.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury