Shooting at Muhammad cartoon event in Texas

Started by Airborne Rifles, May 04, 2015, 01:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atilla60

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

OJsDad

Quote from: jejo68 on May 13, 2015, 01:14:08 AM
Anyways my first experience with these types of PC was way back in the 90' when I bitched about how you could get refugee status while still being able to go to vacation in your home country. And how on earth you could get a Danish citizenship without being able to speak Danish, know our history or our culture. Apparently that made me a rascist in their eyes.

In the US you would be called a member of the TEA Party and labeled a racist. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Centurion40

Anyways my first experience with these types of PC was way back in the 90' when I bitched about how you could get refugee status while still being able to go to vacation in your home country. And how on earth you could get a Danish citizenship without being able to speak Danish, know our history or our culture.

Same thing happens here in Canada.  It blows my mind.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

The pendulum has to swing the other way at some point. Hell I would settle for 'normal' now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

after all these years of pimping you, Mirth and I have no idea what your normal is.

in some markets its amazing what $20 will get you.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 15, 2015, 12:19:29 AM
after all these years of pimping you, Mirth and I have no idea what your normal is.

in some markets its amazing what $20 will get you.
LOL! Star is livin' large again! ;D
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

LongBlade

We interrupt this shenanigans to bring you a news update.

QuoteNadir Soofi, one of two Muslim terrorist killed attempting to slaughter attendees of a "Draw Mohammad" cartoon contest in Garland, Texas, in May, had previously legally purchased a handgun from a gun shop that he should not have been able to buy.

Soofi, with a record of drug and assault charges, was originally flagged when he applied to purchase the gun, but was quickly allowed to buy the weapon in February of 2010. He purchased the 9-millimeter from Lone Wolf Trading Co., a central participant in President Barack Obama and then-Attorney General Eric Holder's "Fast and Furious" program.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/02/garland-terrorist-bought-gun-under-obamas-fast-and-furious-program/
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

Holder should have been brought up on charges.

LongBlade

I doubt the statute of limitations will have run out.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on August 02, 2015, 04:21:35 PM
Holder should have been brought up on charges.

His cover-up, with the ridiculous amount of blacked-out "evidence" actually turned over to the congressional hearing, was criminal all by itself. 

And the gun running wasn't his office's only transgression, either.   

Don't get me started on Maobama's ironically named "Justice" appointee and their lackeys.