Aurora 4x Let's Play [Roman Diaspora]

Started by Kushan, February 01, 2016, 09:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

I've had a lot of request for an Aurora Let's Play for awhile. With my CMANO Northern Inferno campaign winding up in the next few weeks I thought now would be a good time to start. Been a couple of years since I last played. Been playing some test games over the last few weeks but I'm hardly an expert. Expect many face palm moments.

Chose a Roman theme for something different.

Episode 01 - Set Up and Opening Moves

Episode 02 - Exploring the Sol System

Episode 03 - First Mining Outpost

Episode 04 - Sol Expansion

Episode 05 - Terraforming Mars and Gravitational Survey Ships

Episode 06 - Dreaming of a Battlefleet...

Episode 07 - Still doing Research and not Building Ships
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

Episode 04 has been published. Sorry for the delay in the series. Been busy house hunting the last few weeks, then started coming down sick last week. Still not feeling great, in fact feeling worse, but going to use my limited ability to talk to try and get the series restarted this week.

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Kushan

Episode 07 - Still doing Research and not Building Ships

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat