2016 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, August 15, 2016, 12:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Bison

Well my team is a complete debacle.  Metaldog and Arctic Blast are looking good barring any major injuries.  Anybody want to do a whole team swap?

OJsDad

I feel your pain Bison.  My top 4 players are questionable or out this week, again.  And I have Houston's D, with Watt out for the season. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Arctic Blast

My team is so reliant on a few guys to go big, though. Secondary players are really not stepping up much at all right now.

Bison

The playoffs begin this week.  I'm comfortably sitting in 9th place.  A debacle of a season for me.

OJsDad

Finished 5th.  Not too bad for my first time doing fantasy football.  That means next year, as a seasoned vet, I'll totally tank :P
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Arctic Blast

Very belated congrats to the winner this year! My team apparently decided to spend the night before the game, as well as a good portion of the game itself, carousing with the booze and hookers that I had purchased for the victory party. Next time, I'll hold off on acquiring said loot until the title is actually won.

bayonetbrant

Un-stickied.  Will pin next year's when it's time.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers