Whiskey Shortage 2018

Started by mirth, May 18, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on May 18, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
Yeah, Ralfy's got it made.
And these are NOT woefully inadequate whiskey glasses!

After watching that video, I feel like they are
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

He kinda lost me with his point about not drinking every day.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

jamus34

As long as those kilt wearing bastards on the northern Isles keeps pumping out their nectar of the gods I'm good!  O0

(no offense to any Scots on the board...I love this stuff!!!)
Insert witty comment here.

Boggit

Quote from: bbmike on May 18, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
Dude, don't post headlines like that! If it's just Japanese whiskey, it's not so bad. I almost had a heart attack. :buck2:
Me too! :o
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Toonces

That whiskey must be more than $10 because I've never heard of it.

Also, that does need to be your new avatar.  Desperately.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Ubercat

Any of you guys ever tried Kilbeggans? I never in a million years thought I'd ever like the taste of any kind of whiskey but DAMN is this stuff good.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bbmike

Quote from: Ubercat on June 08, 2018, 08:16:19 PM
Any of you guys ever tried Kilbeggans? I never in a million years thought I'd ever like the taste of any kind of whiskey but DAMN is this stuff good.

Nope, I'm adding it to the list.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak