Age of Wonders 3 PBeM game recruiting

Started by Yskonyn, October 25, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

I SHALL THEN!  :D

(But first, after brunch, I am dedicated to finding that Solium CD...  :cowboy: )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

(Ported over from AoW3 conversation started in another thread, how our game is going. We haven't found each other yet on the map.)

I only just now found an AI wizard on AOW3, but I'm rolling along decently. No settler yet, but haven't needed it. (I do have a builder, for roads and a new fort I recently finished to expand my domain to some cleared resource areas.)  Picked up a new independent village (barely more than an outpost still at the time) by diplomacy, pretty early, and I just this turn (or the prior one) picked up a second one by diplomacy. Fortunately the AI's spawned rebels near that village didn't just walk in and take it (yet) preferring to camp on a resource point.

So I'm doing well. I'd be glad to find you and ally with you to help out.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Yskonyn

Can we please forfeit and restart?
My economy has pretty much died due to randoms not letting me get any breather.  :idiot2:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

Quote from: Yskonyn on January 31, 2019, 06:25:12 AM
Can we please forfeit and restart?
My economy has pretty much died due to randoms not letting me get any breather.  :idiot2:

Sure; I don't mind if anyone else wants to join either.

JasonPratt

David Makman (aka Ethel the Frog here on the forum), and Arizona Tank (Larry), might be joining in. David for sure. Larry won't be back until Saturday.

Yskonyn

Great! Let me know when they are ready!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

New Ao3 game is Crisis Grogs Invitational. Password is "Ysk" (no quotes).

I've set the game on a very basic start, but with very fast game speed (so structures and research all cost 50% less.)

While we don't start on teams, alliance wins (including with the AI) are possible.

It's also possible to win by building unification beacons or by charging up a seal sufficiently.

Game map is largest possible for PBEM (not the largest), continental with a little more water than average. All other terrain and things are average.

Yskonyn