Murder hornet munchies and liquor

Started by steve58, May 22, 2020, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

I'm sure everyone has heard of the Asian "murder hornets" recently being found in Washington state.  Seems like the Japanese have found a way to deal with them.  They eat'em and use the venom in liquor:crazy2:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

And when you're drunk off their venom, they look even BIGGER.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: steve58 on May 22, 2020, 02:09:56 PM
I'm sure everyone has heard of the Asian "murder hornets" recently being found in Washington state.  Seems like the Japanese have found a way to deal with them.  They eat'em and use the venom in liquor:crazy2:

Its good to be at the top of the food chain... 8)
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

If there is reincarnation, I want to come back as a murder hornet. That is just bad ass.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I hear they're the real reason Godzilla left Japan.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Myrmidon

Beekeeping is a hobby of mine, and they are basically another worst nightmare scenario for our docile Italian bees.  Hopefully they don't spread to this side of the US, but I'm not too worried at this point. 

Since they don't have any indigenous predators over here, anything humans can do to fill that role suits me just fine.