Main Menu

College Football 2020

Started by airboy, July 31, 2020, 09:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

I hope the season progresses fine.  I want everyone to be healthy and safe.   I've lost one friend and have another in the ICU.

But, I do want football.  I everyone to be healthy and safe.  And to that end.....

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

SirAndrewD

And yes, I was one of the people in this video...

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

SirAndrewD

I'm ready.  I need football. 

SirAndrewD

Sorry...last happy place.  RIP Rod. 

airboy

Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 31, 2020, 02:04:53 AM
And yes, I was one of the people in this video...

Band member or student in the end zone?

SirAndrewD

Quote from: airboy on August 31, 2020, 03:29:49 AM

No, just one of the endless throngs.  I was actually in the upper deck with a friend.  That was the LSU game.

airboy

Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 31, 2020, 10:34:57 AM
Quote from: airboy on August 31, 2020, 03:29:49 AM

No, just one of the endless throngs.  I was actually in the upper deck with a friend.  That was the LSU game.

Sir Andrew - just for you.  This is a picture from a UGA sorority.

airboy

They have been playing High School football games in Alabama for weeks.

This Saturday the ACC kicks off and UNC will be playing.

This has been a very long sports drought for the wife and I since we care nothing for pro sports.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: airboy on September 09, 2020, 12:09:57 PM
Sir Andrew - just for you.  This is a picture from a UGA sorority.

:2funny:

Uga fans.... ::BARF::

JasonPratt

Quote from: airboy on August 04, 2020, 04:40:32 PM
SEC teams at an auction for the rights to play Vandy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiK4aQSg-AE

Heh, I came here specifically to catch up everyone on the SEC Shorts vids this year.

Here they are in playable code (including that one).

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

airboy

Yes!!!!

First sports event I have cared about since Auburn's last Men's Home Basketball Game!

UNC Beats Syracuse!  And I could watch it on the ACC Network in Alabama since I got Hulu!

Happy screaming at the TV!

Life is returning to something like normal!
:bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd:

Gusington

The Notre Dame/Duke game was awesome, mostly because Duke lost 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yeah, nothing like vegging-out on the couch watching some College Ball. Even a Beat-Down is entertaining. And I'd forgotten how much I missed the bands playing in between plays. And the little Hottie co-eds in the stands. And the ridiculous mascots riding scooters and doing flips and push-ups. I feel like I've come back home from a foreign country.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Quote from: Gusington on September 12, 2020, 05:35:59 PM
The Notre Dame/Duke game was awesome, mostly because Duke lost 😎

It is always a good day when evil loses.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd