RIP Sean Connery

Started by Grim.Reaper, October 31, 2020, 07:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

airboy

He lived a long productive life.  May God Have Mercy on his soul.

Sir Slash

One of my all-time favs. Good Bye Sir Sean.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

One of my all-time favorites too. I loved him in the Untouchables. And as Indiana Jones dad in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade - he and Harrison Ford were great together.

'That's the CHICAGO way.'

RIP :(

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

He also was one of of my favorites.

Even his not so good / lesser known movies he was always a presence. Highlander, Dragonheart, The Rock.

RIP Mr Connery
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

God I forgot about The Highlander...how could I?? And The Rock too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

RIP Sean.  While I enjoyed the other characters he played in movies, he was (IMHO), first and foremost, the best damn James Bond of the bunch.   O0

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Myrmidon

RIP.  I was just trying to talk my son into seeing "The Hunt for Red October" a couple of days ago.   His role as Captain Marko Ramius was outstanding in that movie. 

"... and the sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home."

"A little revolution now and then is a healthy thing, don't you think?"

Sir Slash

I had forgotten he was in, "A Bridge Too Far" when I watched again recently. He was damned good as a very frustrated Roy Urquhart trying to sort-out the Red Devils at Arnhem.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.