Star Wars : The Bad Batch

Started by GDS_Starfury, May 04, 2021, 03:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Zaphod gives it 3 thumbs up!   :bd:
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JasonPratt

Samuel Kim knocks it into the parking lot again!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

watching it the second time is even betterer!  O0

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

Will be watching very soon. I wish they would drop the whole season at once and not one at a time but hey...minor gripe.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

yeah, it seems all streaming services are moving to the weekly format to keep people subscribing over longer periods.
we originally got a month of disney for the Mandilorian, now 5 months later we said fuck it and got the year.

Gusington

^We did the same thing with Disney and Discovery after getting rid of our land line. Wound up getting both for free for a year. Can't really argue with that.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

We got rid of the land line, upgraded our internet and both channels were part of the new package.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

nice!

back to the original topic, this series is shaping up quite nicely so far with only 2 episodes.
these shows across the board have saved this franchise from being nothing but a media money grab.

Gusington

^You've seen all the seasons of The Clone Wars too? Worth watching?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I didn't see the entire series but I thought it started off very slowly and cartoon-like but about 2nd or 3rd Season it got more grown-up and became very watchable.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I need more time for all of this. Good thing I have a good head on my shoulders and spend most of my free time gaming.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Ive watched all of the Clone Wars at least 4 time and Rebels twice.
IMO Clone Wars gets serious way sooner then the 3 season.  Very watchable and excellent story lines.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd