Star Wars : The Bad Batch

Started by GDS_Starfury, May 04, 2021, 03:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

get ready to fall in love with Ashoka Tano. 
after watching Clone Wars youll see how perfectly Dawson played her in the Mandalorian.
she is THE stand out character of the series.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

She's supposed to get her own series...

... along with a bunch of other SW characters. An ambitious roster that's sure to get severely pruned based on Disney's recent chainsaw-waving approach.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

the book of boba fett is done shooting.
obi wan is currently shooting and season 3 of the mandilorian is about to start shooting.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

Looking forward to Obi Wan, muchly!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Been watching Bad Batch and have to say the Empire sure has changed it's attitude to diversity so far. I know the newer films had female storm troopers though. So I guess it's just the age we live in. I guess I am just used to the traditional ones. Am I being misogynistic to notice a glitch in the matrix of canon? Canon seems to be fluid like everything else these days I guess. Over all I am enjoying Bad Batch though. But am really bummed the season will only be 12 episodes or so that only run for 30mins or so. Not much time to really explore this very important period in the star wars canonical record.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

Another Bad Batch mix from Samuel Kim?

With Mando themes and Falcon/WS?!

Sam is also a producer and the score-writer for the fan series "Bucketheads", the first ep of which is pretty lit! I'll link to it later in a different thread (assuming something else doesn't distract me. ;) )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Destraex

I have to say. Still watching, but the 20-30min episodes are really starting to grind on me. You just start to get into it and it's over. They will not have covered much ground by the end of the season me thinks. However they have managed to almost equal the gender numbers now, which is good.

GDS_Starfury

the weekly format does indeed suck!
I paid my money, let me binge the whole thing NOW!

GDS_Starfury

Destraex

Yeah, I have a feeling that he will do a Vader like return as a new character. Shame. The creativity seems to be edging towards retelling the same star wars tropes instead of being creative but still being true to the star wars universe's limits and rules.

GDS_Starfury

I wouldnt disagree.  all star wars stories are about family and this is no different.
I do find it to be entertaining and thats all I want.

Staggerwing

I'm enjoying the series so far, even though I've only seen a couple of seasons of the Clone Wars series.

Hopefully the writers won't cheese out and have Omega go all 'Grant Ward' on the Batch because she has undetected wetware programing waiting to get activated.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Clone Wars is very good but its still stuck to the prequels.  season 7 is a great break from that.  Rebels is where the fun is even though it starts a bit to geared for kids.  that changes pretty fast thankfully.