Main Menu

iTunes, baby!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2015, 04:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The GrogCast is now available through iTunes.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/grogcast-by-grogheads.com/id1047459975

Yes, yes we know we're awesome, but thank you for saying so anyway.  O0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

That is awesome but shouldn't there be a disclaimer?  ::)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MIGMaster

Finally iTunes will be good for something  ;D

bayonetbrant

When y'all get a sec, please go post a review or some feedback on iTunes to help promote the podcast.  It'll help us jump up in visibility to other iTunes users.

Thanks!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

mirth

I'm guessing you're looking for positive reviews  then? :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on October 09, 2015, 01:59:41 PM

they can be negative, just make sure they have 5 stars.  As long as we exceed expectations, we're not worried about which direction ;)

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 09, 2015, 02:33:35 PM
Quote from: mirth on October 09, 2015, 01:59:41 PM

they can be negative, just make sure they have 5 stars.  As long as we exceed expectations, we're not worried about which direction ;)

My life's motto!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 09, 2015, 10:21:46 AM
When y'all get a sec, please go post a review or some feedback on iTunes to help promote the podcast.  It'll help us jump up in visibility to other iTunes users.

Renewing the call for ratings / reviews over on iTunes, please.  Thanks!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 15, 2015, 11:25:22 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 09, 2015, 10:21:46 AM

Renewing the call for ratings / reviews over on iTunes, please.  Thanks!

Bumping this request - thanks!

bayonetbrant

5 ratings and 4 reviews on iTunes - w00t!

Would love for the rest of y'all to weigh in! :)

bbmike

Hmm, reading those reviews...have I been listening to the Grogcast or something else?  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on May 03, 2016, 06:09:19 PM
Hmm, reading those reviews...have I been listening to the Grogcast or something else?  :P

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak