I Wish it Could Be FRIDAY Everyday

Started by JudgeDredd, December 22, 2017, 01:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Quote from: Toonces on December 22, 2017, 08:53:07 AM
How is it possible you don't have M2:TW yet

If you go back to last week's FRIDAY thread, you'll see the current M2:TW game I am playing.  But that's on disc.  I want to have it on Steam so if I ever get bored, I can mod it up much easier.  Gotta play Third Age at some point considering what kind of giant Tolkien fan I am.  :bd:
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

The Third Age mod for M2TW is the best damned mod I ever played for a TW game. And I'm not drunk.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

I had heard that.  And I'm looking forward to it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

solops

Concentrating on Stellar Monarch for the week...an under-appreciated game.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Martok

Medieval 2: Total War, with the Stainless Steel mod (assuming I can get it installed correctly). 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Actually, I've already uninstalled Medieval 2 and requested a refund.  Rant to come in a separate thread. 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Lessee, I got

• Sherman Leader
  • Tiger Leader Upgrade Kit
  • Terrain Tile Expansion for Sherman Leader/Tiger Leader
  • Tank Leader Commander Cards Expansion Pack
  • Thunder Alley
  • Star Trek Frontiers
  • Nemo's War 2nd Edition (yeesssss!)
  • Fallout: The Boardgame
  • Mice & Mystics
  • Tide of Iron (first edition, not Next Wave, in a trade)
  • Tide of Iron: Fury of the Bear Expansion
  • Tide of Iron: Streets of Stalingrad Expansion

...and all this in the last week and a half or so. MERRY NEW YEAR

I've got some reading and unboxing articles and reviews to do!

Cyrano

JTS Jena (x2)

Jena KS...I shall miss it when it's gone...

Playtesting (x3)

Christmas dinner...pray for us...

Having finished Fallout IV -- one way -- my son now demands a hard go at Skyrim, so here goes nothing.

And my Commands and Colors Napoleonics project begins very, very soon.

Merry Christmas and, yeah, God Bless Us, Every One.

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Kushan

Off until January 3rd. Prepar3d, Elite, and CMANO will for see some of my time. Everything else on my HD is a possible, I have a lot to catch up on.

I got my copy of Pendragon in the mail last week. Soon as I get the dining room table cleared, I'm going to get it set up.

A lot of reading to catch up on as well. About half way through re-reading Massie's classic "Dreadnought". I've got two scifi novels (Andy Weir's "Artemis" and Drew Wagars "Elite: Premonition) and 2 history (The British Carrier Strike Fleet after 1945 by David Hoibbs, and a "Tale of Two Navies" by I cant remember) behind it

Merry Christmas, safe travels, and god bless everyone!
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Hofstadter

Spending Christmas day hiding in my room since my mother has entered psycho mode of my sister not coming down from Qld. Joy.

Finally finished my history of Christianity book, 1016 pages of people whining at each other over the correct way Jesus blinked. Moving on to swords around a throne, about the Grand Armée.

Gaming wise it's always overwatch, going to try to teach my partner how to play steel division
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Gusington

^ This man...this man here...may have some of the most difficult Christmas missions.

Good luck.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Martok