Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Promo

Started by mirth, May 13, 2013, 07:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MIGMaster

Marvel is just on fire lately !

TheCommandTent

I really hope they do a good job with this.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

The reports of Agent Coulson's death would appear to be a bit premature.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

That will be the first time I purposely watched network television since Two Broke Girls premiered.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 13, 2013, 07:25:53 PM
The reports of Agent Coulson's death would appear to be a bit premature.

They can make up any story they want about how he didn't die. I'm just glad he's back.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

I'm voting some kind of android or grown in a lab from his own DNA.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Centurion40

Or the series predates his demise.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Barthheart

mirth

Quote from: Centurion40 on May 14, 2013, 10:11:54 AM
Or the series predates his demise.

Maybe. I've read some things that indicate he was never really meant to die in Avengers, just to seem like he did. I'm hoping the show is his return.

OJsDad

I hope this show does well, but I don't think it will make it on network TV.  Two seasons at most. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Centurion40

Perhaps.  Apparently Dancing with Stars is a falling star, and will be cutting its elimination show to make room for SHIELD. Perhaps SHIELD will have a run to rival the X-Files.

mirth

ABC seems pretty committed to shows with sci-fi/fantasy elements. I know they ordered a spinoff of Once Upon A Time.

Centurion40

Hopefully, the era of the reality show is drawing to a close.

OJsDad

Rewatching the Avengers.  Fury claims that Coulson died, but he needed something to push the group together.  What if Coulson didn't die, but Fury claimed he did to unite the members of The Avengers. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.