Robotech/Macross rights have been smoothed out sort of, so...!

Started by JasonPratt, May 02, 2021, 01:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

...sooooo more of each on the way in all markets! Except for Robotech animation in Japan apparently. But a live-action movie series of Robotech would be distributed there, since Sony now owns almost all rights concerned for both properties.

This agreement between the rights-holders seems to include the other two source materials for the American dub-splice property of "Robotech", so the portions of the show derived from Southern Cross and Mospeada could be included in future Robotech re-releases and remakes and sequels etc. (I'm not sure anyone, even among Robotech fans, really cares about those two thirds of the show, but hey, that's just potential improvement! -- and they still had rights issues connected to the Robotech brand to sort out fairly.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

the more music and bands became central to the series the worse it got.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Id much rather see a reboot or live action version of Duogram.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.