Marketplace > The Trading Post

Sale Over

<< < (2/4) > >>

mirth:

--- Quote from: bbmike on July 29, 2018, 12:53:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Barthheart on July 29, 2018, 12:00:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: bbmike on July 29, 2018, 10:32:00 AM ---Sign me up for Victory in the Pacific!

--- End quote ---

Basturd!  :'(

--- End quote ---

I'll do an AAR fer you!  :bd:

--- End quote ---

No you won't  :D

Windigo:
Furyitous gets us all .             in the end

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

BanzaiCat:
One sale! Whoo! :)

No, that's fine...it's better than zero.

FYI I'm about to post this list to Wargamer's Marketplace, too. I will update both lists if any interest is generated from either.

I am going to cut this sale off on Saturday, August 11. If you're interested in anything, do not hesitate to let me know. I'm happy to negotiate on a good number of these games, but not all of them.

Jarhead0331:
Can Marine: 2002 be played solitaire? What games on the list are appropriate for solo play?

BanzaiCat:

--- Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 01, 2018, 12:50:26 PM ---Can Marine: 2002 be played solitaire? What games on the list are appropriate for solo play?

--- End quote ---

I only played it two player. It was published in 1979, when solo rules weren't a thing, but if you're into playing both sides with equal aplomb, it might appeal to you.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2757/marine-2002

In fact, most of the games on my list can be played that way, though there are some solo-specific ones, such as Target For Today, B-29 Superfortress, Carrier, Tokyo Express, and others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version