IRL (In Real Life) > Beer & Pretzels

Chicken Sandwich Wars

<< < (9/10) > >>

Sir Slash:
Our local Publix has excellent Spicy Chicken Wings, nice and crispy, juicy, and not terribly expensive. The problem is they're SO spicy they kill my guts. No sauce on them but some kind of spicy pepper or something in the breading. They're hot while you're eating them but once inside, they become nuclear. Too bad cause I love 'em but can't eat them.  :'(

Gusington:
^That is the saddest post I have read this morning.

steve58:

--- Quote from: Sir Slash on February 23, 2021, 09:29:45 AM ---Our local Publix has excellent Spicy Chicken Wings, nice and crispy, juicy, and not terribly expensive. The problem is they're SO spicy they kill my guts. No sauce on them but some kind of spicy pepper or something in the breading. They're hot while you're eating them but once inside, they become nuclear. Too bad cause I love 'em but can't eat them.  :'(

--- End quote ---

I do love lots of spicy foods, but they don't necessarily like me.  I use lots of Pepcid.  :(

88mmkwk:
OFF-TOPIC:  While it's not a sammich, these bad boys are what I hit up when I'm jonesing to sit in an ice water bucket later in the day...  And I maximize the pain scale by flipping the can upside down and shaking it first to bring Dante's inferno to the top of the can.... My stomach hates and curses out my taste buds...

Sir Slash:
There's a line about hot chili-pepper nuts there somewhere.  :coolsmiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version