IRL (In Real Life) > General Discussion

The Quotable Groghead

<< < (5/6) > >>

al_infierno:
“Friends are enemies who have not attacked you yet.”

- Skipper the Penguin from the Madagascar cartoon series.  (haven't seen it myself, full disclaimer  ;D  but someone posted this on a quotes thread on another forum and I had to share it here.)

Gusington:
^That one rings a little too true.

rustyshackleford:

--- Quote from: al_infierno on January 29, 2021, 08:22:53 PM ---“Friends are enemies who have not attacked you yet.”

- Skipper the Penguin from the Madagascar cartoon series.  (haven't seen it myself, full disclaimer  ;D  but someone posted this on a quotes thread on another forum and I had to share it here.)

--- End quote ---

;D :D That was in a children's cartoon series? Brutal lesson to learn when you're 8 :))

jamus34:

--- Quote from: rustyshackleford on January 29, 2021, 08:28:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: al_infierno on January 29, 2021, 08:22:53 PM ---“Friends are enemies who have not attacked you yet.”

--- End quote ---

;D :D That was in a children's cartoon series? Brutal lesson to learn when you're 8 :))

--- End quote ---

Watch Watership Down or Grave of the Fireflies; animated movies guaranteed to scar kids

al_infierno:
“What is it?”
“The uh, stuff that dreams are made of.”

- The Maltese Falcon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version