Steam Summer Sale Starts Tomorrow - June 24th

Started by Grim.Reaper, June 23, 2021, 07:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Another round of sales....not really looking for anything, but who knows.....

Gusington

I actually do have a list of 5-7 titles that I am interested in this time around, at the right discounts.

Loins...moistening!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Gusington on June 23, 2021, 09:28:27 PM
I actually do have a list of 5-7 titles that I am interested in this time around, at the right discounts.

Loins...moistening!

I have been holding fire on a few titles as well...waiting to see if they go on sale
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

I feel refreshed that I am excited about several titles again.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Me too. I've been resting so I don't strain my mouse-clicking finger.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on June 23, 2021, 09:28:27 PM

Loins...moistening!

I don't think Shower with Your Dad Simulator or I am Bread are dropping too much this cycle.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JasonPratt

I've been holding back on new purchases for a while, being in retirement(ish) mode. Will probably continue, as the new job opportunity I was looking at didn't pan out. Ah, well, vacation continues for the nonce. Lots of games on backlog to catch up on!  8)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

FlickJax

Too many weekly offers, just too many games never played... must resist

Jarhead0331

Quote from: FlickJax on June 24, 2021, 03:35:16 AM
Too many weekly offers, just too many games never played... must resist

This is true. The seasonal sales arent that big of a deal when there are so many regular offers and salesman.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

All right boys let's see what this summer Steam sale brings. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Dammit Carl!

Eh, best I think I'll manage is add-ons to stuff I got already - probably.  Maybe.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on June 24, 2021, 10:12:09 AM
You lot make for some dry loins.

Think you're disappointed?  You should talk to my wife!

Ba-dum-tish!  :))

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

So of course Steam is being throttled and slammed, but I managed to get in and throw the following in my cart...total expense for the below right now is about US105.00:

- Everspace 2
- Gears Tactics
- Siege Survival Gloria Victis
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd