Digital Gaming > Computer Gaming

Hiatus on New Game Buying

(1/9) > >>

Bismarck:
As you know, I've written many game reviews over the last 20 years. I don't regret it. What I do regret is not getting good at some I really like such as Dangerous Waters, EU II, Making History, Dawn of War, Combat Mission..the list grows with each thought. Therefore, unless it hits an undiscovered period like the Wars of German and Italian Unification, I'm going to concentrate on the old good games instead of opening up new chapters.

Shelldrake:

--- Quote from: Bismarck on February 12, 2012, 11:01:35 AM ---As you know, I've written many game reviews over the last 20 years. I don't regret it. What I do regret is not getting good at some I really like such as Dangerous Waters, EU II, Making History, Dawn of War, Combat Mission..the list grows with each thought. Therefore, unless it hits an undiscovered period like the Wars of German and Italian Unification, I'm going to concentrate on the old good games instead of opening up new chapters.

--- End quote ---

I admire your resolve Jim! I am weak...oh so weak!

Gusington:
Let's see how long this lasts. Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai releases next month and it isn't that much of a stretch  to see an eventual mod for it on 1860s Italy or Germany!

Grim.Reaper:
I can't ever make promises like this, I break and impulse buy way too often in order for anyone to believe me anyway:)

Bismarck:
Shogun 2 is fine but not a period that pushes my button. As a matter of fact, the whole TW series is nice bargain bin stuff for me - fun but not enough to buy first day. I admit if Western Civ comes out with something, I'll be very tempted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version