FoW Pacific Theater Books

Started by DV8, August 26, 2012, 09:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DV8

For those that are interested in bringing the Pacific theater into FoW you might find this email I received from NOVAG interesting.  I don't understand why BF has not done the PTO yet.

=====================================================

For those of is who wish to war game the Pacific Theater in Flames of War, there are available several rulebook and supplements with ,ore in the pipeline! Mot from Battlefront who insist that they will finish completely with the ETO first -and I c see Pacific never being released by them as they have just re-released all of the ETO books again, plus re-vamped the rulebook!

The books available are:

The Handbook on Imperial Japanese Forces -Japanese force list for SE Asia & Manchuria
Handbook on the Nationalist Chinese Forces -Nationalist Chinese & Communist forces, Manchuria and Burma,including rules for Chinese Civil War
PACIFIC! war in the Pacific 1940-1945 including Defense of the home Islands, -USMC and Japanese force list's for the Pacific Theater
GUADALCANAL! Us Army, USMC & Japanese forces for Guadalcanal, including campaign rules and extensive background on re-fighting the battle

All of these books are professionally printed ad bound with lavish illustrations, tables of equipment and organization and a fully compatible with FOW points list!

To take FoW to the modern battlefield look no further than COLD WAR! Which gibes you two complete army lists for the US and Soviet forces from 1960-1990! Plus rules for aircraft, AA fire, chemical, biological And nuclear weapons, tank recovery and modern armour such as composite, spaced ad ERA! -and all the nasties that can destroy your tank!

These books are available from
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/chokdinok

Sent from Palacio Presidental, Ciudad dé Nuévo Colorado
"Most of my cliches aren't original." - Chuck Knox