The Wargamers Club for Gentlemen

Started by glint, January 13, 2013, 01:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glint

Firstly out of respect to the site management here and to the members, I would express that this post is purely to provide an alternative place for members who wish to record games on a ladder to play. If ladders are available here then I am not looking to 'poach' members from this site.

For those of you who maybe looking for a fresh start, or want to try their hand at new competition ladders for the first time, I would like to invite you all to visit the 'WARGAMERS CLUB FOR GENTLEMEN'.
The club has a new concept and is continually recruiting members.
New PBEM ladders are being formed regularly, as demand builds and,
members are invited to suggest any games they would like supported in the club.
As long as two players start a game, we will support that game with a Ladder and Forum.

As we reach our year's anniversary, we have progressed and, as well as PBEM, we now facilitate other games such as Panzer General, Panzer Korps, Dominions3 amongst others and, also have a section where members can suggest games they would like to see supported.
So, a 'member-friendly' club where you count.

The club facilitates all games and eras, with ladders, forum etc.
A quick browse through the website pages will explain the whole essence of this club. Hopefully, an invigorating, new start for many jaded members of some other sites, as well as a new place for new gamers to join in a place where they are made to feel welcome.

Please take the time to inspect the site and contact us and hopefully, join membership.
By all means, invite other, old wargaming friends to visit the site as well.

The club has grown from strength to strength over the past year and
has received many congratulations on setting up a 'member-friendly'
site, so take a look!

Go to the website below -
http://www.ww2wargamesclubforgentlemen.com/
regards
Peter
''Glint''
CLUB FOUNDER

glint

Firstly out of respect to the site management here and to the members, I would express that this post is purely to provide an alternative place for members who wish to record games on a ladder to play. If ladders are available here then I am not looking to 'poach' members from this site.

For those of you who maybe looking for a fresh start, or want to try their hand at new competition ladders for the first time, I would like to invite you all to visit the 'WARGAMERS CLUB FOR GENTLEMEN'.
The club has a new concept and is continually recruiting members.
New PBEM ladders are being formed regularly, as demand builds and,
members are invited to suggest any games they would like supported in the club.
As long as two players start a game, we will support that game with a Ladder and Forum.

As we reach our year's anniversary, we have progressed and, as well as PBEM, we now facilitate other games such as Panzer General, Panzer Korps, Dominions3 amongst others and, also have a section where members can suggest games they would like to see supported.
So, a 'member-friendly' club where you count.

The club facilitates all games and eras, with ladders, forum etc.
A quick browse through the website pages will explain the whole essence of this club. Hopefully, an invigorating, new start for many jaded members of some other sites, as well as a new place for new gamers to join in a place where they are made to feel welcome.

Please take the time to inspect the site and contact us and hopefully, join membership.
By all means, invite other, old wargaming friends to visit the site as well.

The club has grown from strength to strength over the past year and
has received many congratulations on setting up a 'member-friendly'
site, so take a look!

Go to the website below -
http://www.ww2wargamesclubforgentlemen.com/
regards
Peter
''Glint''
CLUB FOUNDER