IRL (In Real Life) > Beer & Pretzels

Bacon, the alpha and omega of meats

<< < (108/109) > >>

Sir Slash:
A couple of years back the Wife and I attended a local fund raiser for a Boy's Camp nearby with the youth cooking the food for us. The appetizers were bacon grilled with Brown Sugar and B-B-Q sauce on wooden skewers. And they just kept passing them out on and on and on. And we kept eating them on and on and on. They were so good you could almost eat the skewer too. Every fund raiser since then people fight over getting inside. It was like Bacon-Crack.  :smitten:

airboy:

--- Quote from: Sir Slash on May 17, 2020, 09:00:14 PM ---A couple of years back the Wife and I attended a local fund raiser for a Boy's Camp nearby with the youth cooking the food for us. The appetizers were bacon grilled with Brown Sugar and B-B-Q sauce on wooden skewers. And they just kept passing them out on and on and on. And we kept eating them on and on and on. They were so good you could almost eat the skewer too. Every fund raiser since then people fight over getting inside. It was like Bacon-Crack.  :smitten:

--- End quote ---

The only thing better is serving this with good Scotch and having a dessert of chocolate covered bacon (which is amazing).

steve58:
**moved.  murder hornets are not bacon **  :-[

steve58:
Oh my... :o O0 :smitten:

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/smokey-bones-doughnut-day-bacon-doughnut

Sir Slash:
I could eat that even sober!  :bd:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version