Happy Thanksgiving Grogs

Started by steve58, November 25, 2021, 10:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Happy Thanksgiving all.  Now go get stuffed!  :D
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

CapnKirk

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Stuff away!

ArizonaTank

Had a great Thanksgiving day. Spent some time visiting parts of the US, far and wide over the last few weeks. The country and people I met seem pretty solid and good folks no matter what shade of red or blue their congressional district is.   
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Happy belated Thanksgiving guys.  I ate too much and unfortunately did not have any beer to wash the food all down.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

I will echo Thanksgiving Wishes for all my Grog-Brothers, and Grog-Sisters if there are any out there, now that I have emerged from my Turkey & Stuffing-induced stupor and my Bourbon hang-over. BTW, If you do some Shrooms on Thanksgiving Day, NEVER watch the Macy's Parade. Those damned giant animal balloons will have you freaking-out big time.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: CapnKirk on November 25, 2021, 10:17:10 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Stuff away!

The kids made pies.  It was an experience.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Hopefully they are past the mud pie stage.   :D
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 28, 2021, 12:05:28 PM
What kind?

LEt's see...pecan, apple, pumpkin and Lemon Tart.  They were excellent pies, but the "experiental" part was cleaning the kitchen (which I did).

Gusington

Pecan pie is exquisite.

If it makes you feel better I clean my kitchen 3-4 times daily.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 28, 2021, 05:12:37 PM
Pecan pie is exquisite.

If it makes you feel better I clean my kitchen 3-4 times daily.

Me: 1.5 times a day or 3 times on pie days.

W8taminute

I never clean my kitchen.  My wife takes care of that.  My job is cleaning the bathrooms and believe it or not I'd rather do that then clean the kitchen. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk