Main Menu

Guten Tag

Started by bawbs flying stache, March 23, 2015, 06:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bawbs flying stache

Guten Tag meine fellow Vargamers.

Zere haff been rrrrruhhmors uff ze rivalry between me und meine face-magnet, "bob48." I haff declared meine Independence frrum Herr 48's ooppresshhhive skin und have gained a life uff meine own.

Du should all know, I haff zshhot down Bawb at least vivfteen times in ze Var, but each time he komink up like bad Pfennig. Our rivalry hast nein equal!

Herr bob48, meine bretheren cut downe by dur Shhhpitfire in ze Var shall be aven-ged! Vether zat ist in game of Varlock oder shome other game, ze 'stache shall vin again!!!

Staggerwing

"Houston, we have a problem... "
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

No we don't.  I'll accept the Warlock challenge from bob's rogue facial hair!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bawbs flying stache

You zizzies just vait! Ash long ash ze dumkopf game does nnnot shtart me in ze verboten verdammt North Afrikan vastes, ze mustache shall take over ze Varlock vorld!!!

MetalDog

It can start you any where you'd like.  You'll not get past me!!

bawbs flying stache

Und Bob48 too! Meine 'stache bretheren shall be aven-ged!

BanzaiCat

Jesus, we let anyone in here, don't we?

MetalDog

Quote from: bawbs flying stache on March 23, 2015, 07:20:47 PM
Und Bob48 too! Meine 'stache bretheren shall be aven-ged!

Any time you're ready.

undercovergeek

hahahahahahahahahaha - what?

:-\

Sir Slash

I'd be careful Metaldog. He looks pretty tough. And he sounds angry. And talks Smack. That's too much for me. A "Stache" with attitude! My God, what have we created here at Grogs. Back when I was young, I used to offer the girls "Moustache Rides" for free. Back then Staches were friendly and made people happy. Now they are threatening and speak bad German. Where did we go so wrong? :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 23, 2015, 09:59:59 PM
I'd be careful Metaldog. He looks pretty tough. And he sounds angry. And talks Smack. That's too much for me. A "Stache" with attitude! My God, what have we created here at Grogs. Back when I was young, I used to offer the girls "Moustache Rides" for free. Back then Staches were friendly and made people happy. Now they are threatening and speak bad German. Where did we go so wrong? :P

Geraldo Rivera?

Steelgrave

Quote from: MetalDog on March 23, 2015, 10:35:10 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on March 23, 2015, 09:59:59 PM

Geraldo Rivera?

LMAO!!! Now come clean the coffee spew from my keyboard, Dawg.  ;D

Sir Slash

Gerrrraldo Riverrrra. You have to roll those R's.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bawbs flying stache

Heeerrrrrraldo's mustache iz not as luxurrrious und Vaterland-ish as meine!

Vhy hast Bob48 not answered meine challenge yet?

Veeeeeeeeeee are ze cham-peeeeee-ohhhnnns, meine FREEUUUUUNNNN-duhhh....

bob48

I'm sorry, Bawb is not available right now, but if you'd like to leave a message, he'll get back to you.

Eventually.

Maybe.

or not, as the case may be.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!