Main Menu

Skyrim Badassery

Started by bayonetbrant, May 02, 2012, 12:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

That was fun. Do you think that people who've never played Skyrim will say. "What the Hell's that all about"?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

That was amazing!

Hilarious if you have played Skyrim any length of time.

Thumbs up to you for spreading the word.
:D

LongBlade

Nice. Looks like the same place they filmed The Gamers.

I have never one-shotted a dragon. But it was still cool.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

meadbelly

Awesome! Loved grabbing the arrow and snapping it back into the dude's forehead. Gotta find a mod that does that!

TheCommandTent

Thanks for the chuckle.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Speaking of badassery, horse-mounted combat is soon to be introduced into Skyrim via patch:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/05/25/horse-amore-next-skyrim-update-adds-mounted-combat/#more-109266

Behold!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on May 25, 2012, 10:57:58 AM
Speaking of badassery, horse-mounted combat is soon to be introduced into Skyrim via patch:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/05/25/horse-amore-next-skyrim-update-adds-mounted-combat/#more-109266

Behold!

I might have to jump back into my campaign and buy a new horse.  My last horse was a moron and got himself killed attacking some bandits that I was easily picking off at a distance with my bow.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Not too many people liked their horses but I loved them. I enjoyed exploring Skyrim with them. Adding combat now will be excellent. Don't know why they didn't do that in the first place.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

^I too wondered that when the game came out.  It will be interesting to see how it compares to the horse combat in Mount and Blade.

Gusington

^I was thinking the exact same thing!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Skyrim: Dawnguard on sale now at Steam for 14.00. I am going to get it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Of Valve would put it on sale after I broke down and bought it full price
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

I had to be strong on this one. I still don't think that 14.00 is such a hot price considering the reviews were not totally stellar for Dawnguard but it's the lowest I've seen. BTW most other Bethesda titles are on sale too, except for Dishonored (which I also pre-ordered).

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

And now the new DLC Hearthfire is available at steam for $5 if your into building your own home, garden, and adopting children. I'd rather rob other people's  homes and gaming is where I go to get away from kids so why would I want more. I can see it now. I'm sneaking-up on a bandit, ready to put an arrow through his spleen and out pops my virtual 9 year-old. "Daddy, can I stay-up past my bedtime tonight"?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.