Last Dance With FRIDAY Jane

Started by MetalDog, August 21, 2015, 05:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I will be re-living my miss-spent youth playing the Goldbox series. Now if I could only still DO what I could when I miss-spent my youth. ;) And trying to get the Tom Petty songs out of my head.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

gameleaper

I don't really post in the FRIDAY post, I always felt to young to post in these high I.Q. threads. Im planning a game of ASL starter kit, and playing my own game that I wish you guys would try now its brill with really good movement added https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouxlqjv47q0du9a/AdvGODofMiniWars100778C.zip?dl=0 its a totally diff game now. then Im having fun messing with SteelPanthers MBT I like the helocopters :) I think I will watch a youtube video on WiTP and then have a play.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

gameleaper

Airborne Rifles

CMANO for me. Hoping to finish up my Northern Fury 4 AAR this weekend and get started on Northern Fury 3.

Swatter

Going to "play" some WitP:AE. I need to ship a few fleet HQs to Rabaul and Truk and upgrade the ports, so hopefully I can reach a port and support squad level that will allow me to rearm 46cm and 40cm shells at Truk and 20cm and 40cm shells at Rabaul. I can't decide if I'm playing a game anymore.

Nefaro

World of Warships.

Maybe something on the table, or painting minis if the stars align properly.

Kushan

I have a lot of CMANO scenario work to do. I will be starting a new one on my livestream tomorrow. I hope to finally implement the random weather scripts I have been working on the last few weeks into the submarine scenario I released a few months ago. I might also start working on either Iran Strike, 2018 or Operation Dreamland.

I'll also be spending some time with Crusader Kings 2, World of Warships and maybe some Diablo 3.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MetalDog

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 21, 2015, 06:28:00 AM
Make it last all FRIDAY!

MTG: Duels, no doubt. Unsure what else -- Bro birthday tomorrow, so presumably some gaming with the nieces. (Bro doesn't have the time and energy for gaming anymore. For a partial explanation, see: nieces. ;) )

Jason, I saw your invite when I came in the other night.  My son was using my computer which is why you got no response.  Tonight probably won't be any good, but, if you see me on the rest of the weekend, and you want a rematch, hit me up :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JasonPratt

To be honest I am thinking of doing some highly illegal things for much of my gaming time this weekend. Which I fully plan to taunt my fellow Grogs about. Edited to add: did I say doing some highly illegal things? I meant wishing I could be doing something highly illegal which in no way would involve copyright infringement of over fourteen thousand MTG cards.

But I'm pretty sure I'll be MTGDueling some, too. Though I'm not sure their latest round of patching didn't break the questing function -- I've beaten two AI games now with a black/blue deck and it didn't score me at all, even though I was connected the whole time (though connections have been gimpy sometimes, too.) I suppose it's possible that I need more of an equal proportion of bruise cards ;) . Or perhaps the problem is that I've got a couple of mountains for my zombie giants. If so, the code should read I've got a three color deck, though, and it clearly reads the proper two colors (black and blue).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Bison

Pool of Radiance.  Living like it's 1988! 

Staggerwing

Just to keep the TP&HB theme...

I foolishly purchased WITP:AE and must now atone for my folly by playing at least one turn of the game.

After that? I think I will return to Morrowwind, Oblivion, or Skyrim.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JasonPratt

Stagger, you should be able to get ten hours out of that one turn, so if you bought the game on a discount that might be a good deal.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Staggerwing

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 21, 2015, 09:14:57 PM
Stagger, you should be able to get ten hours out of that one turn, so if you bought the game on a discount that might be a good deal.

I was hoping to make it last through the coming winter. Four turns per year, one for each season.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys