Star Trek Bridge Crew

Started by Jarhead0331, May 31, 2017, 10:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

http://store.steampowered.com/app/527100/Star_Trek_Bridge_Crew/

I am not really a Star Trek fan, but this may be the most immersive enjoyable VR experience I've had to date. Definitely worth picking up VR gear to experience.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Does it have green Orion slave women?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

mirth

I asked because I was hoping I could play as one.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

Watch Uranus there Mirth. Don't look at me, you all were thinking the same thing.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bbmike

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 31, 2017, 10:12:05 AM

I am not really a Star Trek fan, but this may be the most immersive enjoyable VR experience I've had to date. Definitely worth picking up VR gear to experience.

Please tell me you prefer the TOS bridge.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Jarhead0331

Quote from: bbmike on May 31, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Nah. I much prefer the more modern one. Sorry. The TOS bridge controls look like a faux jewelry consignment sale.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Barthheart

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 31, 2017, 10:54:27 AM
Quote from: bbmike on May 31, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Nah. I much prefer the more modern one. Sorry. The TOS bridge controls look like a faux jewelry consignment sale.

LOL! But the new one looks like the inside of an Apple store....  :P

Toonces

^ ok I don't even watch Star Trek and I found that lol funny.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on May 31, 2017, 10:59:34 AM
^ ok I don't even watch Star Trek

go stand in the shame corner with MD!

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth