Shogun 2 TW mods at Steam

Started by Sir Slash, September 27, 2012, 02:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Steam has downloadable mods material available now for Shogun 2 TW. Go to the news section and you'll see the link. So far not much just some custom maps and a couple of AI enhancements. Also all TW games and DLC is on sale through this weekend. More boobs Gus.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Really? Has CA finally cracked?

Rome TW for a dollah!!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I cannot even get STW2 to run anymore.  Nothing works.  It get to the title screen and just sits there...forever.   I'm angry now.  Thanks guys.

Gusington

^You mean you're angrier now. You're always angry.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Gusington

^Well see I'd figure you are less angry in that shot and more triumphant. You are a moody enigma wrapped in a mystery doused in bacon grease.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2012, 06:11:26 PM
^Well see I'd figure you are less angry in that shot and more triumphant. You are a moody enigma wrapped in a mystery doused in bacon grease.

mmm bacon....
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Bison on September 27, 2012, 05:46:23 PM
I cannot even get STW2 to run anymore.  Nothing works.  It get to the title screen and just sits there...forever.   I'm angry now.  Thanks guys.

12.9 beta drivers are out for AMD cards.  Naturally, they still haven't fixed the hard lock that HD 7XXX series card owners suffer.  How much is it to pursue a class action suit? 

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on September 27, 2012, 05:46:23 PM

I've still been afraid to attempt starting mine since all the not-so-wonderful updates.  They were making the gfx worse the last update I played, long ago.  I can only imagine what they've been screwing up since then.  :-\