It's Friday! What will you be playing this weekend?

Started by MetalDog, October 19, 2012, 05:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

I have a CKII campaign to get back to and I just started a Civ IV game on Monarch for the first time.  Maybe a RTS thrown in there, too.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

CK II  - Brandenburg and Parma
CMBN & CMFI PBEMs
Have got stuck into building a map on CMFI, driving me mad at mo but its so addictive, i have a cliff face that looks like a table - need to randomise it and make it appear more naturally bumpy, trial and error at mo
IG2
ProN tutorials

Still holding off the XCOM urge

eyebiter

TheCommandTent

I really need to get some mini painting done this weekend so I am going to try and do that.  However, I am sure I will get distracted by my computer.  I will probably play BF3 as I just bought the Armored Kill expansion.  Also I really want to try and start a new CKII campaign. 

Also I will be trying to resist the inevitable urge to buy more games that I don't have time to play.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

JudgeDredd

AJE
X-Com
A-10C

and maybe (if I'm weak) Sleeping Dogs. The missus pissed me off this morning so I'm almost thinking "Sod it!"
Alba gu' brath

Silent Disapproval Robot

I shall play "work" again this Fri-Sun.  I'm not looking forward to the upcoming boss fight...

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Greybriar

Definitely XCOM: Enemy Unknown and World of WarCraft.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

I'm a third of the way into Dishonored and will put it aside for a bit to begin Skyrim: Dawnguard.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Slick Wilhelm

- More testing of Commander: The Great War
- World of Tanks. Having fun in my T-54 and now grinding my way toward the M12 arty.
- XCOM. Have gone through the tutorial, but that's it so far. Will try to get deeper into it. 

Sir Slash

Skyrim. Just finished the "Night to Remember" quest. I swear I'll never drink again. And a little Third Age Total War thrown in when my sword arm gets tired.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

tgb

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 19, 2012, 05:55:10 AM
CK II  - Brandenburg and Parma
CMBN & CMFI PBEMs
Have got stuck into building a map on CMFI, driving me mad at mo but its so addictive, i have a cliff face that looks like a table - need to randomise it and make it appear more naturally bumpy, trial and error at mo
IG2
ProN tutorials

Still holding off the XCOM urge

Similarly here:

AJE
CKII
ROF
Iron Front

Some boardgames:
Harpoon4.1
Cataphract: Attila and Sangiban -- King of the Alans of Orleans

PanzersEast

Looking like:

X-Com
Chivalry / Skyrim
CK II

Maybe a SOTS II reinstall since the All-Clear has been sounded, although I am not optimistic.... I know my time with all of these will be late at night with little sleep
:-/

PE

Gusington

Slick. an you disclose anything about Commander: The Great War?

I may also start Third Age TW or start a New Warlock campaign if I have time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd