Too much to play, not enough time-the Friday thread

Started by MetalDog, November 09, 2012, 06:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

The significant other is out of town this weekend, so it will be Civ IV MP and CK II (the same as it would be if she was IN town, just more :-)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Anguille

Civil War Generals 2:
29 june 1862...after losing too many battles, i had a brilliant victory today. Next battle is Savage's station. I intend to consolidate my position and ambush the Union reserves.

Gemini Wars:
We are striking back. The Garks will be defeated (mission 14).

Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar:
Didn't have time to play last weekend. Hopefully i will manage.

Homeworld:
Playing mission 3 of the campaign....

Barthheart

12 hours on a plane tonight....  :P

Try to get some Phantom Leader iPad in between trying to sleep.

Tuna

Wife is also going away this weekend, so will have plenty of 'extra' playing time!.. Haven't decided yet.. "What to play, what to play"  ;D

Grimnirsson

This weekend, Borderlands 2, perhaps some CoD Modern Warfare 3 in between (to be prepared for Blops 2) - all on the 360

WITH the wife :P
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Keunert

Combat Mission Normandy, purchased two weeks ago thanks to Brants brilliant sale hint. will try it tomorrow!
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Jarhead0331

SOTS II - PC

Halo 4 - xbox

Assassins Creed III - xbox

Phantom Leader - iOS
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Yskonyn

SotS 2 - PC

Forza Horizon - Xbox

Guild Wars 2 - PC

Armada - PC

Crusader Kings 2 - Youtube (still learning)

DCS A-10C - PC

Fallen Enchantress - PC
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

CMBN/FI PBEMS

CKII Parma and Brandenburg

Anno 1404

Naval War

hopefully playing Bob at Bloodbowl

TheCommandTent

I've got lots of catching up to do on the gaming front this weekend but who knows what I'll actually get around to playing.  I am hoping to get in some CKII and perhaps some multiplayer L4D with some of you guys.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 09, 2012, 07:42:38 AM
SOTS II - PC

Halo 4 - xbox

Assassins Creed III - xbox

Phantom Leader - iOS

How is AC3?  I heard there was some long load times, is that true?  Trying to decide if I should hold off for the PC version, assuming it is a good game.

Grim.Reaper

I picked up Scourge of War: CV this morning so will likely be playing that this weekend...especially since I have the next 4 days off:)  Will also likely try to squeeze some time in with Just Cause 2, Sleeping Dogs, and Xcom.

Kushan

CK2 - Continuing my Kingdom of Italy game. Have a really bad king stat wise and all my vassals hate him.

Skyrim - Starting a new play through. My last few characters have all developed game breaking bugs, through my own fault I think. Want to actually complete the main quest this time around. Not sure what I'm going to play, either another wizard type or as an assassin.

Diablo 3 - Started playing again recently to try out the new patches. I'm almost to paragon level 10. I really like how you can now scale inferno difficulty with monster power. Too bad it doesn't work with public games, yet. The only real gripe I still have is how inflated prices on the gold auction house are. If you look hard and get lucky you can some really good pieces for cheap, but most of the really good pieces are insanely overpriced. And blacksmithing is useless. Bought some gold from blizzard, 40 million for $20. Really hate to do it, but most of my friends that still play are far enough ahead of me where I need to do something to catch up.

X-Com - Play testing a mod I'm working on.

Was hoping Amazon would deliver my copy of SOTS 2 early, but don't think its going to happen.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18