Digital Gaming > Computer Gaming

The Groginati Sales Thread

(1/1244) > >>

Grim.Reaper:
Looks like some sales starting to happen, bunch here amazon.  Nothing overly interesting for me, but maybe for others.

The onslaught of sales begins:)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_pglink_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&plgroup=1&plpage=1

Gusington:
Some gems in there, but a lot with 1-2 stars too. Never even heard of the Victorian Admirals series...but I think I know why.

Staggerwing:

--- Quote from: Gusington on November 18, 2012, 05:40:01 PM ---Some gems in there, but a lot with 1-2 stars too. Never even heard of the Victorian Admirals series...but I think I know why.

--- End quote ---

Bismarck did a review a while back IIRC. The games are all tactical.

How are the Brothers in Arms games?

Grim.Reaper:

--- Quote from: Staggerwing on November 18, 2012, 06:01:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gusington on November 18, 2012, 05:40:01 PM ---Some gems in there, but a lot with 1-2 stars too. Never even heard of the Victorian Admirals series...but I think I know why.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I really enjoyed them when they came out...can't go wrong for a couple of dollars.

Arctic Blast:

--- Quote from: Staggerwing on November 18, 2012, 06:01:28 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Pretty decent. Note that the third one, Hell's Highway, is a lot different from the first two. The first two were about moving a few units around to flank and take out enemies (as well as being an FPS). The third one had that but was much more straight up action oriented.

the second one (Earned in Blood) might have been the best. It was also hard as Hell in places because the AI was aggressive about flanking and chucking grenades.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version