Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Looks nice.  I gave up on it several months ago.  Have you spent any cash on it?  Have they put in bomber cockpits yet?  Have they fixed historical scenarios so that they have realistic and achievable mission objectives?

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 27, 2013, 07:00:00 PM
Looks nice.  I gave up on it several months ago.  Have you spent any cash on it?

Yes.

QuoteHave they put in bomber cockpits yet?

No, not really.  I don't fly level bombers all that often so I can't say for sure.  Even when I do, I'm using mouse & keyboard external view so it's not an issue for me.

Have they fixed historical scenarios so that they have realistic and achievable mission objectives?

I dunno.  I've played a few historical matches recently and those worked out just fine.  I don't play them near as much as Arcade since I don't usually feel like waiting in the queue.

There is still plenty of tweaking and additions to be done, but War Thunder's game mechanics is still miles ahead of the weirdness that is World of Warplanes.

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on October 26, 2013, 11:21:21 PM
I picked up FlyTampa's Boston add on scenary... Boston itself is the usual blocky FSX scenary...

But Logan.. is a work of art!.. Will be fun to fly in and out of my 'home' airpport looking this good!

I love the sealcoat on the runways and parking area, very realistic atmosphere!

Please use the GA parking next time. :)

Kushan

My new Skyrim Ranger, having just returned to Whiterun from hunting on the plains.

"Lonely men are we, Rangers of the wild, , hunters - but hunters ever of the servents of the enemy"

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Toonces

Man, that's really cool.  I seriously need to mod my game up.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on October 22, 2013, 05:11:46 AM
Quote from: jomni on October 21, 2013, 10:22:59 PM
Nefaro, how did your air cobra lose its wings in that fashion?
The tables were turned when I was in the Beaufighter Mk X.  It has 4x20mm hispanos and something like 6x.303 machineguns (along with eight rockets I loaded for that match).  Those things are brutal if you can keep someone in your sights for a short time.  :D

The Beaufighter can be an awesome plane in some flight games.  I used to fly it in Target Tobruk and Il-2.  No telling when it might make it into a sim-oriented game again.  It's not flyable in CLOD TF 4.0 and it is hard to imagine it making the cut in DCS WWII any time soon.

Nice to see it in War Thunder!

PanzersEast

Quote from: Kushan on October 28, 2013, 12:26:12 AM
My new Skyrim Ranger, having just returned to Whiterun from hunting on the plains.

"Lonely men are we, Rangers of the wild, , hunters - but hunters ever of the servents of the enemy"

Really high detail armor.... Ranger is my fav class to play.

PE

Jarhead0331

Seriously Kushan...what mods are you using?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Kushan

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 28, 2013, 04:04:22 PM
Seriously Kushan...what mods are you using?

If you want to full list of installed mods I can send it to you. The ones shown in the screenshot:

iHUD
RCRN - Realistic Color Realistic Nights
Official Skyrim HD DLC
Skyrim HD 2k Textures (light version)
Immersive Armors
Immerive Weapons
Winter is Coming Cloaks
SMIM - Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Belt Fastened Quivers
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Nefaro

Quote from: MengJiao on October 28, 2013, 10:27:55 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on October 22, 2013, 05:11:46 AM
Quote from: jomni on October 21, 2013, 10:22:59 PM
Nefaro, how did your air cobra lose its wings in that fashion?
The tables were turned when I was in the Beaufighter Mk X.  It has 4x20mm hispanos and something like 6x.303 machineguns (along with eight rockets I loaded for that match).  Those things are brutal if you can keep someone in your sights for a short time.  :D

The Beaufighter can be an awesome plane in some flight games.  I used to fly it in Target Tobruk and Il-2.  No telling when it might make it into a sim-oriented game again.  It's not flyable in CLOD TF 4.0 and it is hard to imagine it making the cut in DCS WWII any time soon.

Nice to see it in War Thunder!

There are at least three different Beaufighters in the British heavy fighter line thus far.  The Mk V, Mk X, and the Aussie Mk21.  IIRC.  They are brutal.. never try to take one head-on in a gun duel.   They also turn fast enough to stick on your tail well enough,  except against some Jap aircraft and maybe some Spitfires. 

I know at least one model of Mosquito comes after that and that line eventually ends in a Vampire (which looks pretty bitchin').  :D 

One thing WT has going for it is the amount of aircraft models they have.  Even if some of them still need damage & flight model tweaking.

Kushan

Testing out the Real Clouds mod

Mods Used:

iHUD
RCRN - Realistic Color Realistic Nights
Real Clouds
Official Skyrim HD DLC
Skyrim HD 2k Textures (light version)
SMIM - Static Mesh Improvement Mod

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Pocus

A bit less sexy probably, but imagination can do such tricks ;)

Sol System, 2070 A.D.

Martok

Those are some beautiful screenies, Kushan!  Almost makes me want to get Skyrim

@Pocus:  Nice!  Is that Aurora you're playing? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

republic

Aurora is one of those games I come back to and wonder why I ever stopped playing :)

It's like Harpoon....in spaaaaaace

PanzersEast

Quote from: republic on October 30, 2013, 10:54:48 AM
Aurora is one of those games I come back to and wonder why I ever stopped playing :)

It's like Harpoon....in spaaaaaace

I try that but get bogged down in all the screens.... I am relatively a person who likes detail and am patient.... but for some reason Aurora erases all that  :o

PE