Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 10, 2013, 04:39:04 PM

The Panther got some hits after I did some Sci-Fi, "Doctor LoveOcean says shut off the engine and close your eyes until the sound of the air buffet shows you are getting low."  Here we see the Japanese Alien Space Nazi Secret Weapon with Panther exhaust trails close behind it:

Of course the p-51 shot down the  Japanese Alien Space Nazi Secret Weapon without much trouble:

Staggerwing

That 'Space Alien' aircraft is actually a Heinkel design IIRC.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

so i found out air collision is in the game!

Nefaro

One of those times I end up tangling with five enemy fighters all by my lonesome.  I can see why they recommend constantly changing targets as the only way to survive very long in such a situation.  It still holds true here, in my experience.
Quite a furball:

You can see many of them in front of me here, along with wild tracers flying past me from the ones behind.  ;D

Jumped by a 109 in the 'Battle of Britain' Historical Battle (after 1/2 a kill  :(  ).  Was trying to RTB to reload ammo and found that ze Germans had snuck a pair of high-flying fighters behind us while we were dogfighting, blocking our route home.

Doah!

'Tis but a scratch.

Staggerwing

I lost a muffler on the highway once but nothing that bad...  :D

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

jomni

Lol.  Japanese aircraft in that terrain seems so wrong.

MengJiao

Quote from: jomni on November 11, 2013, 07:04:06 AM

Here's an Aichi Susie over the Hankow (China) map in the Spanish civil war mod of the Dark Blue world mod of IL-2 1946:

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 12, 2013, 11:34:01 PM
Quote from: jomni on November 11, 2013, 07:04:06 AM

Here's an Aichi Susie over the Hankow (China) map in the Spanish civil war mod of the Dark Blue world mod of IL-2 1946:

Here's a Curtis Hawk III chasing Susies on the same map:

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 10, 2013, 04:52:34 PM

I think that's the Triebflügel...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focke-Wulf_Triebfl%C3%BCgel

If you want to read something interesting (I think the above aircraft is in this book), check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/My-Tank-Fight-Zack-Parsons/dp/0806527587

Good book with interesting takes on German and Allied superweapons.

MengJiao

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 13, 2013, 10:53:00 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on November 10, 2013, 04:52:34 PM

I think that's the Triebflügel...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focke-Wulf_Triebfl%C3%BCgel

If you want to read something interesting (I think the above aircraft is in this book), check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/My-Tank-Fight-Zack-Parsons/dp/0806527587

Good book with interesting takes on German and Allied superweapons.

The machine in Dark Blue World is different from the FW Triebfl.  The DBW machine has a prop in the middle and a round wing.  There is an "Achtung!" warning on it that I suppose is supposed to caution the pilot not to get out and fall through the spinning blades when the plane is on the ground.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

Jack Nastyface

Some classic gaming...hope these work.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/108606926@N06/10840599325/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/108606926@N06/10841151593/

Edit:  Sigh...what the f**k am I doing wrong?  Anyone want to point out how to post am image from flickr?  I THOUGHT I was doing everything right...but apparently not.

Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I don't see any easy way to do it...you should just use photobucket.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs