Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: Toonces on November 13, 2013, 11:23:08 PM

the link just needed a missing bracket ('[') but the video was taken down anyway.

Quote from: Jack Nastyface on November 13, 2013, 10:58:35 PM

Edit:  Sigh...what the f**k am I doing wrong?  Anyone want to point out how to post am image from flickr?  I THOUGHT I was doing everything right...but apparently not.

You need to use the image button (Mona Lisa) instead of link (globe). Sometimes they still don't link but at least you get the 'missing pic' icon.

Toonces is correct though. Photobucket (or a similar service) is easiest. You can open the photo bucket web page, hit upload, and either drag a saved image from a folder to desktop onto the upload box or type in the image URL and grab it. You do need an account but it's no biggie.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tuna

You got it!... I want it.. just wish it wasn't so expensive... But I love the B-17, so I assume that plane is awesome as well.. Been trying to hold out for the next Carenado or RealAir sale.. but I'm gonna assume that plane is a step above and beyond anything they've done..

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on November 15, 2013, 11:42:43 PM
You got it!... I want it.. just wish it wasn't so expensive... But I love the B-17, so I assume that plane is awesome as well.. Been trying to hold out for the next Carenado or RealAir sale.. but I'm gonna assume that plane is a step above and beyond anything they've done..

Carenado stuff looks really pretty but the A2A C172 is like owning the real thing.  Lots of maintenance options. :)
I do really like the stuff Carenado puts out but this is just in another league.

Staggerwing

How long does the pre-flight inspection and other prep take to run through before you are ready to taxi onto the runway?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 16, 2013, 07:27:52 AM
How long does the pre-flight inspection and other prep take to run through before you are ready to taxi onto the runway?

5 to 10 minutes.  the plane isn't so complicated.

Tuna

Staggerwing if you look for the tutorials on the plane on YouTube, you'll see a few that go throught pre-flight check.. One was kind of cool cause one of his Aileron's was kind of shot, and it failed on him in flight.

Jomni what scenery do you use, is that Orbx?

Nefaro

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 10, 2013, 04:42:57 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on November 10, 2013, 04:39:04 PM

The Panther got some hits after I did some Sci-Fi, "Doctor LoveOcean says shut off the engine and close your eyes until the sound of the air buffet shows you are getting low."  Here we see the Japanese Alien Space Nazi Secret Weapon with Panther exhaust trails close behind it:

Of course the p-51 shot down the  Japanese Alien Space Nazi Secret Weapon without much trouble:

So I went and started out in Skyrim:

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on November 16, 2013, 10:02:13 AM
Staggerwing if you look for the tutorials on the plane on YouTube, you'll see a few that go throught pre-flight check.. One was kind of cool cause one of his Aileron's was kind of shot, and it failed on him in flight.

Jomni what scenery do you use, is that Orbx?

Yes. Orbx FTX Global.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 16, 2013, 06:20:22 PM

So I went and started out in Skyrim:

I got a big magic axe and and archer girl.  Here I am admiring the scenery:

Tuna

My new "Toy" .. Aerosoft's Twin Otter Extended.. Gonna be a beast to learn, but should be fun!

jomni

Another great prop plane. Thanks for the PM.
P3D version 2 is coming out on the 25th.

PanzersEast

Quote from: jomni on November 19, 2013, 10:31:23 PM
Another great prop plane. Thanks for the PM.
P3D version 2 is coming out on the 25th.

+1 Thanks!

PanzersEast

Postcards from around the XreBirth Universe.... Anyone remember the movie The Black Hole.... look at the first image...

PE