Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

republic

You can't tell from the shot but the ship is listing and spinning out of control while smashing into asteroids.  :)

Dolan50

2 Russian Stuarts knocked out by German defenders in latest quick battle in GTOS.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Oche

Quick battle between Macedonian and Scythian forces, De Bello Mundi Mod for Medieval II TW Kingdoms EP.

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on December 06, 2013, 11:46:08 AM
Quote from: PanzersEast on December 06, 2013, 10:18:43 AM
Nice shots Jomni and Tuna.... I've taken a break from FSX and time for me to jump back in... really can't wait for AH2 to be released.

PE

I was contemplating AH the other night... asking Judge questions about it on Steam.. I ended up buying another Airport instead..
Orbx having sales through this whole month..
I like the idea of having a 'reason' to fly.. but I'm shying away from the idea of running a company.. Not sure if AH is still on sale or not..

Reduced price this Christmas Season.  http://www.justflight.com/product/air-hauler-download
I actually stopped AH and did Virtual Airline flying instead (but it's not my company).
I'm looking forward to Air Hauler 2 (but no ETA yet).
Also REX SimAir... http://www.simairexperience.com/

republic

Taking the fight to Plutarch

MengJiao

Quote from: Dolan50 on December 06, 2013, 02:31:46 PM
2 Russian Stuarts knocked out by German defenders in latest quick battle in GTOS.

very Nice!!!

Meanwhile in other news, I've set up an air defense around an airbase in DCS World.  Some highlights of the resulting subscenarios are:
1) I shot down a SEAD F4E with a T-25T
2) And damaged another before his wingman blew me out of the sky.
3) The F4s went home and my wingman was about to land at the AF when the Georgian trainers rained bombs on the runway
4) But anyway earlier on, a SAM-6 did get launched:

Dolan50

Early morning soviet cavalry platoon raid that over ran a German inf gun position and knocked out a German APC. GTOS
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

panzerde

Quote from: Dolan50 on December 08, 2013, 01:18:50 AM
Early morning soviet cavalry platoon raid that over ran a German inf gun position and knocked out a German APC. GTOS

Very cool.  I think I know what I'm going to play this afternoon...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Dolan50

Gadwin print screen is a free and easy to use screen capture software if your ever interested in posting some pics of your battles here.

MengJiao

Quote from: Dolan50 on December 08, 2013, 01:18:50 AM

Marvelous!  Meanwhile, somewhere over the Black Sea, this is a shot from the cockpit of a Su-25 a moment before a Georgian Gecko (SAM-8, IRRC)  blew it out of the sky.

I could only say, "What was that?"  didn't get to eject.  in game terms The Su-25 cockpit is supposed to be better than (in terms of graphics or something) the Su-25T cockpit.  In terms of flying -- since I fly them both in Game mode (though without the annoying GAme "avionics"...the simulation displays are easier to read I think and don't take up a big chunk of screen space) rather than simulation mode, they are much the same except there's no gigantic TV monitor in the Su-25 and the SU-25T has two more very nice IR missiles. 

Anyway, once I learned to avoid the Gecko region, I was doing okay shooting down Georgian trainers, when I happened to check the missile situation (F6) and found some big fat missile heading right for a Su-25 that looked just like mine.  From the missile point of view I dodged the missile.  Apparently it was a Hellfire from US chopper that I had left prowling the earliest versions of the scenario.  The Chopper used all 8 of its Hellfires shooting at me and my assistant.  Then he resorted to his cannon and my assistant shot him down in a cannon vs cannon aerial duel.  The Chopper's cannon shot the nose off the Su-25, but my assistant was able to land without his nose.

But back to that pre-Gecko moment:

Toonces

I didn't game too much today, but I did get in a flight from Raleigh-Durham into Philadelphia in the Dash-8.  Finally found a Delta skin for it.

Man, the east coast weather is really sucking today!

Holding short KRDU:

Short final into KPHL:

Taxiing at KPHL (lot's of ground traffic!):

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

I admit I have some kind of fetish for airlines; I love looking at pictures of these planes, whether real-world or these screenshots. I had a subscription to a magazine that published articles and pictures of the world's airlines' aircraft, guide books to the world's airlines, and all that kind of stuff. Maybe with my next rig I might delve into this. I haven't played a flight sim like these since my granddad's old flight sim game on the Apple IIc. I recall there being very few landmarks...maybe the Sears Tower if flying into/out of Chicago, that sort of thing. I still enjoyed the amount of work it went into getting one of those damn things into the air.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

BanzaiCat

Thanks Star. Just what I need today are more king-sized distractions.  ;)

Tuna

Quote from: Toonces on December 09, 2013, 01:07:18 AM
I didn't game too much today, but I did get in a flight from Raleigh-Durham into Philadelphia in the Dash-8.  Finally found a Delta skin for it.

Man, the east coast weather is really sucking today!

Holding short KRDU:

Short final into KPHL:

Taxiing at KPHL (lot's of ground traffic!):

Do you have that free KPHL airport Toonces? If not

http://www.sunskyjet.com/

I actually did KPHL today as well.. flew my Twin Otter there from KJFK.. then flew back after.. Snuck in a workout on the Bike and Elipictical.. while enroute... (one nice thing about flight sims.. get time to multitask do other stuff between takeoff and landings!