Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Victory! 

Those SPADs are tough birds to bring down, even with two Spandaus!

I check six and..what's this?!  His buddy is in a position to quickly seek vengeance!  I nearly get bullets in the face and Archie in my pants.

..once you were the master, and I the pupil!

Martok

Ha.  Nice screenies, Nefaro

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat

Broke down and bought Infinite Flight for my iPad last night:

jomni

My Christmas gift for myself.  8)

Tuna

Nice, my FSX career maybe over. Uparaded from a gtx 460 to gtx 660 and now my frame rates average less than 10  :-\

Staggerwing

Quote from: jomni on December 27, 2013, 12:59:31 AM
Time to tweak.
http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html

QuoteFollow this steps to upload your fsx.cfg file so we can analize it and recommend optimal performance settings.

Uh-oh...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 27, 2013, 06:13:07 AM
Time to tweak.

QuoteFollow this steps to upload your fsx.cfg file so we can analize it and recommend optimal performance settings.

Uh-oh...

Why uh-oh?

PanzersEast

Quote from: Tuna on December 27, 2013, 12:47:10 AM
Nice, my FSX career maybe over. Uparaded from a gtx 460 to gtx 660 and now my frame rates average less than 10  :-\

I have the same card.... I can send you my fsx.cfg file.

PE

LongBlade

Quote from: jomni on December 27, 2013, 08:03:02 AM
Time to tweak.

Uh-oh...

Why uh-oh?

A minor typo.  "Analyze" is the word.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tuna

I've done that web site before.. it performs wonders (stopped a lot of crashed and improved performance for me before)..

I'm thinking maybe it's a setting in the card itself.. Someone on AVSIM posted  "tell the power settings to do Maximum Performance", but that didn't help (Thought hit was a good suggestion - where the card only had one power input, I thought maybe it was trying to 'conserve' on an older game that it doesn't know how to handle.

Thing is.. for testing I fired up.. Rome II, Iron Front, DCS, Rise of Flight.. All looked gorgeous and all screamed!

I got the card, cause I got it for my Son for Xmas for BF4.. but he didn't have a strong enough CPU. I told him I'd buy it off him (so he'd have some cash to get what he wants), and I gave him my GTX 460 (figured he'd still get an upgrade in the process).
I figured from my end.. might not get an increase in performance from FSX (since it's more cpu base), but was hoping maybe I'd get a lil. Also, I would have a big performance boost on other game when I go back to them some day (now looking sooner than later  :-\ )

PE, I'll give your fsx.cfg a try if you want to send it.

Staggerwing

Quote from: LongBlade on December 27, 2013, 09:41:01 AM
Quote from: jomni on December 27, 2013, 08:03:02 AM
Time to tweak.

Uh-oh...

Why uh-oh?

A minor typo.  "Analyze" is the word.

Sorry. Just a thread flashback. The world is a much better place now.  :)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Gotta love the clouds (REX4 Texture Direct)

-budd-

I'm not much of an RPG'er but i really enjoying Dragon Age Origin. Just left Haven.........population 0 when i left, off to find the urn of something or other

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Rayfer

budd....nice Dragon Age Origins shots....I really enjoyed that game when it came out.