Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Curtis Commando! Nice! Canadian livery and Reality TV star!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Yeah, I really like Ice Pilots, and the aircraft. Waiting for season 5 to be shown in the UK.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

The Commando was too expensive to maintain to compete for postwar airline duty with the Dakota. That was mostly due to it's engines being bigger and costlier to service. On the flip side, those engines produced a lot more power and made the Commando much better at pushing through turbulence and crossing mountain ranges due to it's superior rate of climb. Probably why those Ice Pilot guys use it.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

I had stepped into the Companion's building to get my new task in Whiterun.  Stepped out and this was the view...

Skyrim is just awesome.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

-budd-

Well put some more time into gnomoria, thought i was doing pretty well, my yaks had a baby, had a wheat, strawberry, and cotton farm going, mined out a 3 layer fort/home, had a good stock of food/building materials .......came across some badgers and bears ..had 2 gnomes join my settlement [which they do if your doing well, you start with 9] was enjoying the middle of summer [game moves in seasons, 12 days to a season, starts in spring] .........when i couldn't figure out how to build a  MOT*ER FUC**NG WELL  :'( By the time i puzzled that out and was working through the prerec's for the well my gnomes starting dropping, the last 3 dropped hauling the last of the materials out to the well to build it........SOB .....all dead from thirst......S*it  :tickedoff: Damn yaks couldn't squirt out the milk fast enough for everyone to stay alive and they drank all the FUC**ng wine ......couldn't the damn gnomes sterilize some urine or something. If you look real close you can see a couple bodies, the nearest water is to left of the screen where 4 dropped dead.

going to start again, i was about four hours in when the "age of thirst" started , i was just going to start decorating my kingdom, dammit. you can see on the screenie that i survived 16 days. There was a reported other kingdom in the vicinity, never came across them so didn't get to try any diplomacy or fight anything. You can see my pretty farms above and my yaks. you can designate area's. To the right of the yaks i have a designated storage area for wheat, seeds and some cotton. Inside you can see other storage area's  the piles of brown stuff is dirt and clay for the underground farm i was going to start, across from that is my designated food and drink storage area, you can see strawberries from my farm and oranges picked from orange tree's and also the empty barrel's of wine the drunk gnomes drank. Next to that is the lumber storage [logs and planks, you need a crude workbench to get planks and there are 2 kinds of logs birch and pine i believe]. Next to that is the stone storage, i mined the raw granite stone  2 levels down from this shot. the white stuff in the back is cotton from the cotton farm. You can see the stairs in the center going up to the sleeping quarters[which i hadn't built yet, but had mined it out.], the open block in the stone storage are stairs going down to the granite mine. The workbench looking things are [from the center] crude workbench, stone mason, carpenter work area.

I thought i'd throw in another shot

Game is still a $1.99 at the humble store, if you like builders and management sims i'd jump in now. It's still early access but there's a lot of game in there and it seems updates come regularly, and in my nine hours so far i didn't see any glaring bugs or have any crashes. My only rule for buying early access games is that it has to have enough game when i buy in so if nothing else is added i would feel i got my money's worth. I don't believe that will be an issue for me.  Now if you'll excuse me i have to go start another kingdom and this time i'm hiding the wine barrels O0
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

RooksBailey

Still on my CSGO kick.   I got another Huntsman Case in CSGO and won a Heaven Guard shotgun (love the name!):

It works, too:  :knuppel2:

The hostage is mine!   >:D

It actually won me that match! Took down the last three members of the opposing team with my new shotty, and got me that MVP award. 

Ya know, I am not one of those guys who wants a lot of gore in my games, but I find the blood spray in this game to be pretty impressive at times.   After a battle, the carnage can be really...ugly.  :o
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Toonces

^ That's pretty cool.  I thought about getting that game a while back...might take another look now!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

When you come across Gwydion of Tamriel, you may die.

There's a lot going on in this picture.  I have the wet and cold mod, and this was my first time getting caught in a blizzard.  It was kind of sketchy between getting enough firewood to keep the fire going and not freezing to death while getting more wood.
Also, you can see my Winter is Coming crafted deluxe snow bear pelt cloak as well as snow bear fur steel helmet, my leather bandolier, and I also have a brown bear pelt backpack on back. 
Get some!

RooksBailey

Those are some cool Skyrim screenies, Toonces! Some nice kill shots!  :coolsmiley: I never tried the wet and cold mod, sounds like it will make for an interesting challenge to the gameplay.   

As for CSGO, as I wrote in the other thread, I went from hating this game to really enjoying it.  Just like with every other Valve shooter.   ;D  Don't know why I always have such a negative reaction to them at first.  But now, as with TF2, I am addicted to it.  I think I made $10 worth of microtransactions this week alone.  Like I said before:  "Uh oh...CSGO!"  :D

BTW: CSGO has some cool bots.  You can play SP and have a challenging time, I discovered.  They are really clever at times.  Sadly, you don't get loot drops though.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

-budd-

Still banging away in Gnomoria

Like all management/sim type games you always restart as you learn the game, so after numerous restarts and tragedies I have decent settlement going. It hasn't been without it's problems, got my population up to 11 and then some goblins attacked. Lost 3 gnomes and all my yaks, also lost another gnome to a bear attack. Seems i was neglecting my defenses, so i built a wall for some protection and eventually 5 more gnomes joined my settlement, so i'm up to 12 now and winter is on the way, we'll see what that holds. I'm 26 hours into the game so far.

This shot shows my farms and groves with my newly built wall.

This shot is 1 level down where all my woodworking, distillery, stockpiles and personal quarters[eventually], i'm gone as far as 7 levels down so far. Level 7 is where you start finding metals and gems.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Kushan

Nice kill shots Toonces.  Is that a 1-handed or two hand sword?

Quote from: Toonces on May 22, 2014, 10:13:48 PM
There's a lot going on in this picture.  I have the wet and cold mod, and this was my first time getting caught in a blizzard.  It was kind of sketchy between getting enough firewood to keep the fire going and not freezing to death while getting more wood.

You mean Frostfall, Wet and Cold just adds a shader effect to your character and NPCs during rain and blizzards.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Toonces

Ah...right.  I knew Wet and Cold wasn't the only one.  I also have Frostfall and Winter is Coming, and Cloaks of Skyrim (?) I think.  The Winter is Coming just adds some different craftable cloaks.

I couldn't figure out how to deploy my tent.  I think I might need something called W.E.A.R. to get it to work?

And it's a one-handed Glass Sword of Devouring.   :P

Kushan

Quote from: Toonces on May 22, 2014, 11:49:59 PM
I couldn't figure out how to deploy my tent.  I think I might need something called W.E.A.R. to get it to work?

Go into your inventory and drop it from your inventory, will them pop up a box to either set it up or actually drop it. From there you turn and move your cursor around until you find a viable spot to set it up. If you set up your fire first then set up the tent the tent icon on screen will turn different colors, which represent if your tent will be heated from the fire. IIRC yellow is the color you want it to be.

W.E.A.R. gives different armors different rates of exposure protection. If you want to know what protection each provides you can go here: https://sites.google.com/site/skyrimsurvivorseries/frostfall/w-e-a-r. the information may also be in the MCM menu as well. Any armors added by mods (with the exception of immersive armors) will default to standard exposure protection.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

RooksBailey

So sad.  I got shot down leaving a hotel room.  You can see my Heaven Guard shotty laying at my feet.   Eh, I deserve it.  I was a filthy hostage-taking terrorist anyway.

Still, it was a good match for me.  Instead of placing next to last place (my usual spot  :buck2:) I actually came in third!