Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

Was checking out the new 7 Days to Die update. New UI ...... no map on the UI just a compass, you have to stay on your toes. I spawned in the water and almost drowned right off the bat, thats new. Cliff's you can fall down and sprain something, the zombies can stun you ect. ect. A lot of new stuff to check out.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Asid

Steel Beats Pro

You shall not pass!

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

MengJiao

Quote from: -budd- on August 15, 2014, 05:12:08 PM
Was checking out the new 7 Days to Die update. New UI ...... no map on the UI just a compass, you have to stay on your toes. I spawned in the water and almost drowned right off the bat, thats new. Cliff's you can fall down and sprain something, the zombies can stun you ect. ect. A lot of new stuff to check out.

Neat!

Here's my first bomb run from BoS:

jomni

GDS_Starfury

lets see a screenshot of you barrel rolling that.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

Beautiful looking game jomni but where is the Hurricane Mk IIb that should be on your six?  Oh wait I'm confusing another game.   ;D

Do you play any combat sims?  If so which ones?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Saw one of these docking as I was heading out on another run...she is my dream ship in this game.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

awesome ship - get one now before beta ends - itll be a hell of a lot harder later

panzerde

Hey Asid, is that the An Nasiriyah map? JC and I lost a lot of armor there on afternoon...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

jomni

Quote from: W8taminute on August 16, 2014, 10:30:36 AM
Beautiful looking game jomni but where is the Hurricane Mk IIb that should be on your six?  Oh wait I'm confusing another game.   ;D

Do you play any combat sims?  If so which ones?

For flight, only ThirdWire Strike Fighters series. Played DCS-10 and Falcon 4 before but they're un installed for now.
For land, Steel Beasts.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MengJiao

jomni

Grim.Reaper

jomni

Saved by the truck. 
A potentially fatal ATGM strike against one of our Leopards hit a truck instead of the tank. :)