Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

RooksBailey

I've been hearing some good things about Planetside 2 lately.  I played it when it was in beta, and again when it went v1.0, but the game was very buggy and suffered from a bunch of flaws that really killed it for me.  However, SoE has been working with the community to improve it over the last year or so and, yeah, the game is starting to feel quite fun now.  This might prove to be the sci-fi wargame I always wanted!

Took some screenies tonight:

This was my first foray as a sniper.  My forces were deployed to defend a site under attack and we did just that.  It was a nasty night fight!

Here, I was riding on my ATV, following a MBT into battle.  We would be assaulting an enemy outpost.

An enemy base I discovered while walking around at night.

This was a rather intense combined arms battles that occurred earlier in the day (PS2 has a day/night cycle that is pretty cool).  Here, some friendly tanks are repairing, while infantry clears out the enemy from some rocks nearby.

My first tank!  I didn't last too long in this battle.  ;D  Still, it was a cool fight to watch as infantry and armor slugged it out for control of a hill (the enemy was on the reverse slope trying to work their way up and over).

Just a pretty vista.   :coolsmiley:

Good game.  So far I recommend it.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Bison

Planetside 2 is a really fun game especially when you get into a good squad/platoon/company group.

jomni

Jarhead0331

Yeah...I've heard very good things about PS2, as well. I'm tempted to give it a shot.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

theres a massive group at RPS that play it from all over

Father Ted

Can heartily recommend PS2. Although best played with a few friends with Teamspeak, it's still fun on your own.  It's proper F2P, as well.  I've managed to upgrade most of my weapons through XP gained from normal gameplay (admittedly I only play as one class).

MengJiao

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Challenger 2

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

MengJiao

jomni

Staggerwing

^I live about 20-30 minutes from there. I rode into NYC many a time during my 20's to catch great music and hang out with friends who lived in Manhattan and Astoria.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Last night's flight.  Callsign ANA1122.  Naha to Fukuoka with good ATC coverage across Japan.  O0

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.